Official "What Should I Get/Play Next?" Thread

AOS Puck

I'm not a fan of Tom Clancy games or stealth games so i'd naturally lean towards Crysis 3 although I have yet to finish it.

Blacklist!!!!

I like stealth games so I'd say Blacklist. The Crysis series is just an average shooter to me.

I have to agree with these guys on Blacklist. I remember thinking the Crysis 2 campaign being one of the better single player FPS campaigns I've played at the time. On the other hand, I'm still glad I only rented Crysis 3. You'll be done with it in a night or two, the campaign is forgettable and the multiplayer is probably dead by now. Blacklist looks like it will have a lot of replay value and a bunch of things do to keep you playing a good while.

Okay. So next I was planning on buying 1 of a few games. Rank in order which ones you think I should buy.

• Fallout: New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Two Worlds 2
  • GRID 2

If you can get a copy of CoD: Ghosts now, pick me one up as well.

As for the rest of your list, Sleeping Dogs was surprisingly good. I enjoyed playing it. I got 700 GS without really trying.

Okay. So next I was planning on buying 1 of a few games. Rank in order which ones you think I should buy.

• Sleeping Dogs
  • Two Worlds 2
  • GRID 2

If it were me:

1.) Fallout New Vegas (Fallout gives me a gamerection)

2.) Two Worlds 2 (I had a lot of fun with it)

The rest.

If it were me:

1.) Fallout New Vegas (Fallout gives me a gamerection)

2.) Two Worlds 2 (I had a lot of fun with it)

The rest.

Two Worlds 2 was awesome. Had a lot of fun with it and even loved both dlc packs.

Looking for suggestions on easy 1000g games, preferably cheap so I can buy more. Just coming into a nice sum of cash and I want to boost my Gs a bit before Xbox One. Most games will be considered.

• Sleeping Dogs
  • Two Worlds 2
  • GRID 2

Sleeping Dogs

GRID 2

Fallout NV

Haven't played XCOM or Two Worlds 2 but heard great things about the pair. Why is Ghosts on your list? lol.

I dislike futuristic and unrealistic (Unrealistic as in truly unrealistic).

My favourite games are the GTA series, the Hitman series, Red Dead Redemption etc., I also like games with RPG elements (Far Cry 3, Skyrim)

That should give you the general idea.

What games should I buy?

I dislike futuristic and unrealistic (Unrealistic as in truly unrealistic).

My favourite games are the GTA series, the Hitman series, Red Dead Redemption etc., I also like games with RPG elements (Far Cry 3, Skyrim)

That should give you the general idea.

What games should I buy?

Well you dont get much more unrealistic then GTA.....

I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs and that felt like GTA (only way cooler). As far as RPG, my all time favorite is Dragon Age Origins....you can buy the ultimate Edition for $20. That has all the DLC....will keep you entertained for hours.

You're right. I forgot about Payday 2 and I saw that you played it so how's that?

For the price you can get it for it's definitely worth a shot. Just make sure to find some people to play with beforehand as it's not a game meant to be played solo or even with the retarded community. Otherwise a lot of fun.

Hey you guys. I was wondering out of the 3 games: (Dead Space 2, Tomb Raider, and Dragon's Dogma) which should I get? I'm not planning on playing the game until later in the year (probably November, because of GTA), but I'm really looking at which is more fun. A game that's not too difficult.

Hey you guys. I was wondering out of the 3 games: (Dead Space 2, Tomb Raider, and Dragon's Dogma) which should I get? I'm not planning on playing the game until later in the year (probably November, because of GTA), but I'm really looking at which is more fun. A game that's not too difficult.

Dead Space 2 is probably one of my personal favorite games of this gen, I'd say go for that especially if you've played through all of the first one. You can get most of the achievements with ease, the only one that's really challenging is "Hard to the Core" for completing the game on hardcore mode.

Never been a fan of Tomb Raider, and I've never played Dragon's Dogma so I'm a bit biased towards Dead Space 2.

But there's still nothing quite like blasting the volume through a headset as you play DS2 in the dark. The sound in Dead Space is one of the best things about it. Fun times.

I played and enjoyed all three, so i'd recommend in this order...

Tomb Raider

Dead Space 2

Dragon's Dogma

Tomb Raider was pretty brilliant and a revamp of a franchise I never really enjoyed, but it shouldn't be missed by anyone. A very underrated game that isn't talked about enough, definitely give it a look.

Dragon's Dogma would have made 2nd if it wasn't for your difficulty restriction, this game is moderately difficult, there's a lack of fast travel which some consider a lot of the game tedious with all the foot travel. It really is a pretty great RPG though, and would easily take up the most of your time of your three options. The other two are basically one-and-done experiences, at least they were for me.

I've only played Tomb Raider and it was wonderful. The singleplayer that is, but too short.

Dead Space 2 was really good. I have Dragons Dogma and like it so far, but now I'm waiting to finish it once GSL starts.

I have 4 games i still need to do on the hardest difficulty.

Rage on ultra nightmare(or whatever the one that was added with the dlc)

Deus Ex human revolution on give me Deus Ex difficulty

Viking battle for asgard on hard

Spec ops the line on suicide/fubar (need to do one to unlock the other).

In order which are the hardest to least hardest? Want to finally be able to get these games to 100% completion :(.