The Official Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bitching Thread

Only complaint. Rather big complaint, again with the last time sledgehammer did online. Its utter crap in MP dont know how they manage to make it so damn crap. Bought this thinking it can't be as bad as Ghosts, turns out its just as bad. Thank god the campaign is rather good. Treyarch seem to be the only ones who can make on online that doesn't suck. Doesn't help the community is utter garbage. Spends £40+ on a game and just sit in corners for a whole match.

Edited by NUFC_Matty

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the mp connection is so terrible its a joke day zero it was ok but no great since after that it went bad real bad im 1 bar most of the time or its up n down game needs local search badly i shold be match with locals but seems im not

I'm with you on that one, I see like 8 people with green bars and 2 with red. SMH

My two biggest problems with AW.

Lag Comp - Game played fine for me before this was patched in, now it's next to impossible for me to get a kill.

Scorestreaks - More like Killstreaks that base around your score, as when you die, they reset. Should have allowed points to continue adding up even after you die...Also don't like how a UAV is 4 kills now instead of 3, making you have to have hardline equipped if you want the 3 kill method back.

Another glitchy game. Anyone else encounter people exploiting/cheating in multiplayer?

There are people who go to spots outside of the map, where they can see right through the graphics and still shoot you, but you can't see them because they're blocked by the graphics.

There are people running around the whole game with a riot shield AND a gun sticking through it so they bum rush you, you can't damage them, but they can kill you.

Then there are people running around with 6 or 7 riot shields (no joke!) surrounding their whole body, like a sphere of protection. The only way to kill them is with explosions.

What a fucking stupid joke of a game.

My two biggest problems with AW.

Lag Comp - Game played fine for me before this was patched in, now it's next to impossible for me to get a kill.

Scorestreaks - More like Killstreaks that base around your score, as when you die, they reset. Should have allowed points to continue adding up even after you die...Also don't like how a UAV is 4 kills now instead of 3, making you have to have hardline equipped if you want the 3 kill method back.

You can for some streaks. You just have to enable support. UAV, Care Package and Turret have it.

Can't hear footsteps from other players. Can hear your own fine though as if you have hooves or wooden shoes on.

This. So stupid. It's inconsistent. Sometimes I can hear others, and other times I can't. And I KNOW they did not use the silent exo ability. There are lots of times when people land next to me and the game makes no sound. How the F does a guy in a metallic exo suit not make a clanging sound when he lands next to me? This game is so dumb sometimes.

It can be fun when it works, but unfortunately it doesn't always.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah...

Where...

the fuck...

do I begin?

First off, Exo Equipment.

Double jump is cheaply used in multiplayer and gets me killed every time I play Exo Survival. Why the fuck would Treyarch add something so cheap that it ruins all of the gameplay?

Exo Abilities last for too little of a time. I can't simply overclock myself to the Satellite in Uplink or to the hardpoint because it runs out almost a minute before I can get there! And not just that, It can't be recharged. It costs 1 measly upgrade point that can kill your setup in Exo Survival.

And why the fuck add all of these awesome Exo skills in Campaign if they aren't gonna be used in Multiplayer? Shit, i'd love to grapple-kill someone.

Second of all, Exo Survival.

The mode is fun and all, but a LOT of things check out. If you're even lucky enough to flip a map, you're in for HELL. Without the correct setup, your character is ended in an instant. One. Instant. EPM3 troops are over fucking powered, and Nano Swarms kill you if you're in a warbird or controlling a missile strike.

Not just that, I love Riot. Riot has some pretty good camping spots that I would use in Exo Survival. And it's used. In tier 4. As fodder. It's a map that only has 10 waves and then it gives you a teaser of the manticore-infected zombies. Exo Zombies my ass; I want to play Riot on Exo Survival. Like, the WHOLE thing. Not 10 waves of bullshit.

Multiplayer. I don't even need to explain.

Quickscopers. Faggots that call out little kids unfortunate enough to have mics. Assholes. Trolls. Try-hards. Spawn campers. Lag. Disconnections. Guns. Hit detection. And the horrid Scorestreaks. If you can simply get a system hack from one kill in Hardpoint, then why the FUCK do you need it? Killstreaks were awesome. But scorestreaks? Good in BO2.. horrible in AW.

The campaign is fun, the achievements are easy, but multiplayer is SO fucking cheap. No joke. A waste of a christmas present. And why would I need a Day Zero edition..if i'm not PLAYING on Day Zero?

Edited by Kyega

Double jump is cheaply used in multiplayer and gets me killed every time I play Exo Survival. Why the fuck would Treyarch add something so cheap that it ruins all of the gameplay?

Just to correct you, but Treyarch didn't make Advanced Warfare.

MP is pretty bad, however at least it isn't as bad as Ghosts.

First off before I start bitching, I have to say this is finally a call of duty that has brought me back to the original modern warfare times.

But the multiplayer now reminds me of playing on Halo!!! It is not problem if you are a halo fan but I am not. And now when you are trying to shoot some one you not getting dropped shot now and quick scoped, NOW we are getting super jump 360 no scope it is ridiculous.

And another point I have to make is the mech suits. And this is not a moan as it has a similarity to Halo but this is not The Matrix, which brings me to my next point there is only one part of the story which is ridiculously like the matrix. And it is the mission when you leave the Atlas Camp on a miniature bike that's like the nebaconeza underneath, and then when you come back through the gates there is a guy in a giant mech suit shooting down the bots waiting for the gates to shut. Not that is exactly like Matrix.

Although the above p***ed me off I do think they are going in the right direction with the story line back to the way it gone, and hopefully they will be able to come back to modern warfare!

-exo abilities are near useless

-exo movement exposes you on minimap and forces you to waste 1 perk

-everybody camps in free for all with silencers and low profile

-classic is a campfest

-ak12 is underpowered

-lmgs and xmgs are useless

-lazer gun is weak as hell

-bal is better than smgs at close range

-exo survival is boring

-low profile is unlocked at start. treyarch nailed stealth perks

-no counter to low profile

-shotguns underpowered

-helmets expire

-snipers one shot in the knee and belly. needs to go back to upper chest or headshot

-everything including challenge progress and emblems reset after prestiging prestiging was rewarding in black ops 2. Feels like a punishment in aw

-not enough guns = DLC scam for guns

-too many buildings for scorestreaks

-low points for playing the objective = whats the point if it if you get 50xp a flag cap and nothing holding the hardpoint if kills get 50xp aswell

-assault rifles have no sway at all

-lag

-lag comp

-grenades useless

-panic knifing is back. Black ops 2 made knifing sucks to prevent this bs

I rather have knifing sucks than panic knifing

-no dedicated servers.

-still uses the quake engine

This is 2 cods in a row now i hate (multiplayer)

Ghosts and Advanced Warfare

campaign excluding qte has been great

agree with this 100%

• 2 weeks later...
Since I always buy the season pass with the game I'm stuck with it. This was probably going to be the first cod I gave up on, but I already spent the money.

Ghosts was the same for me, can't remember how much MP time I clocked up, but it was well under a day. However the Extinction mode was by far the best thing in that game, and kept me playing until AW was released. Hopefully it's the same in this case with Exo Zombies.