Bravo, Ubisoft, Bravo

laundryman

This is possibly the best game i have ever played. Ubisoft designed it so well. the A.C.E.S. is a great idea and works very well. Also, one of the things that makes me happy with this game is that you can see which scene you have done on each difficulty :) . Ubisoft has done a great job and I applaude them.

this game is good, but it has sooo many problems, which means it is definitely not a great game

the single player campaign is not good, there are times, like at the end of the 3rd mission when the helo picks you up (its either the 3rd or 4th mission) and me and my friend who were playing co-op were both glitched and couldnt get in the helo, so we respawned a the last check point, and it happend again, it took us three tries to get into the helo

wtf????

the ranked multiplayer is terrible, i want to play rainbow, not gears of war, there should be unlimited spawns in the ranked playlists, unless your playing a ffa, which i dont play, i want team games that last....

and the five minute timer=bad short pointless games

and what about the private first class achievement glitch, and when is this patch coming out???? will it ever??? how can something so simple be so messed up

and once again, if kids start to lose bad, the host usually quits out because hes too much of a man to lose, and nobody in the room gets the win....lame

last night 4 hosts quit the game because they were losing, its so lame, i dont quit out wen im losing, y do you kids????

and wheres the party system????

there are alot of fixes that need to be done before this game is regarded as great,

its still a fun game to play, but it is not great, and the problems speak for themselves

1. Rainbow Six multiplayer has always focused on Limited Lives, theres nothing "Gears of War" about it. It's designed so that it's fun with limited lives.

2. Ranked lists are like this so leaderboards are more accurate and show the results equally through all people on it. Makes it more fair. You don't like it, play Player matches.

3. Party systems are good, yes, but it's not needed in Vegas, it works perfectly well without it.

/endrant

1. Rainbow Six multiplayer has always focused on Limited Lives, theres nothing "Gears of War" about it. It's designed so that it's fun with limited lives.

2. Ranked lists are like this so leaderboards are more accurate and show the results equally through all people on it. Makes it more fair. You don't like it, play Player matches.

3. Party systems are good, yes, but it's not needed in Vegas, it works perfectly well without it.

/endrant

rainbow six vegas 1 ranked was not like this at all, its totally like gears, :mad:

and no, when three of my friends want to play together, a party system is easier than having to join a match while its in lobby, then send invites, and hope that we all get on the same team before the game starts

wat a headache

and wat about all the glitches and problems in the campaign

that shouldnt happen with a game like this:confused:

Hosts can end matches in any game. Vegas 2 is no different. However, if you are winning when the host quits it, you get to keep all the XP you earned in the match, and the host may lose XP for ending the game on top of not earning as much as you in the first place.

Compare that to Vegas 1 where you play 20 minutes, have a lead of 45 to 30 with 30 seconds left and the host ends the match, and you get no XP at all.

I hate the Party System. That's one of the main reasons I hate Halo 3 and COD 4. I like a game where I can get on with some friends and not worry about waiting for the Party System to find 7 more people, randomly pick a map and mode, and successfully start the match.

Hosts can end matches in any game. Vegas 2 is no different. However, if you are winning when the host quits it, you get to keep all the XP you earned in the match, and the host may lose XP for ending the game on top of not earning as much as you in the first place.

Compare that to Vegas 1 where you play 20 minutes, have a lead of 45 to 30 with 30 seconds left and the host ends the match, and you get no XP at all.

I hate the Party System. That's one of the main reasons I hate Halo 3 and COD 4. I like a game where I can get on with some friends and not worry about waiting for the Party System to find 7 more people, randomly pick a map and mode, and successfully start the match.

Exactly!

As for playing with your friends, get one of them, or YOU to host a game, join it, and then wait for others.

What's so hard about that?

And if you read what I said, you'd understand why it's not "just like Gears".

So you're complaining that Rainbow Six didn't cave and get a party system? Why? Defeats the "host a match" premise. I like being able to select what map or gametype I'm playing. If you want to play with your friends, just invite them to the game or start one up and get them in it.

this game is good, but it has sooo many problems, which means it is definitely not a great game

the single player campaign is not good, there are times, like at the end of the 3rd mission when the helo picks you up (its either the 3rd or 4th mission) and me and my friend who were playing co-op were both glitched and couldnt get in the helo, so we respawned a the last check point, and it happend again, it took us three tries to get into the helo God forbid a game not being perfect with it's glitches. They'll be fixed in due time. Give ubisoft a god damn chance.

wtf????

the ranked multiplayer is terrible, i want to play rainbow, not gears of war, there should be unlimited spawns in the ranked playlists, unless your playing a ffa, which i dont play, i want team games that last.... Rainbow has always been like this. Either go play Total Conquest or Gears of War.

and the five minute timer=bad short pointless games

and what about the private first class achievement glitch, and when is this patch coming out???? will it ever??? how can something so simple be so messed up Give them time. They've had like 2 days to work on it.

and once again, if kids start to lose bad, the host usually quits out because hes too much of a man to lose, and nobody in the room gets the win....lame Host your own games... Problem solved.

last night 4 hosts quit the game because they were losing, its so lame, i dont quit out wen im losing, y do you kids????

and wheres the party system???? If you're in a ranked game, you can invite your friends. When they join, they'll automatically be put on your team.

there are alot of fixes that need to be done before this game is regarded as great,

its still a fun game to play, but it is not great, and the problems speak for themselves

You really love complaining..

its all good, a shame about that glitched achievement but what really pisses me off is that you only get 2 respawns in a Deathmatch? the game is good but i wouldn't rate it higher than a 8, the 1st vegas is still much better if you ask me. but i love this game too, the gameplay is great along with graphics. just something feels missing, i can't quite put my finger on it.

Best game ever? Original Rainbows were a hundred fold better. Far more mature, far more tactics and stealth orientated, far more skill involved, far more fun - same as the original Ghost Recons. Now it's just another action shooter, although yeah, one that requires more of you to play well than most. Not saying it's not a good game - just that it's regressed so much from its roots it fills me with resentment.

Word is Clancy hasn't overlooked any of his titles since way, way back in the day. Probably not too impressed with what Ubi have done, apart from make him bags of cash obviously.

1. Rainbow Six multiplayer has always focused on Limited Lives, theres nothing "Halo" about it. It's designed so that it's fun with limited lives.

Fixed... originally, Gears had no respawns in any gametype. Wasn't til Annex arrived that respawns were available (and only in that mode) if i remember right.

Best game ever? Original Rainbows were a hundred fold better. Far more mature, far more tactics and stealth orientated, far more skill involved, far more fun - same as the original Ghost Recons. Now it's just another action shooter, although yeah, one that requires more of you to play well than most. Not saying it's not a good game - just that it's regressed so much from its roots it fills me with resentment.

Word is Clancy hasn't overlooked any of his titles since way, way back in the day. Probably not too impressed with what Ubi have done, apart from make him bags of cash obviously.

Fixed... originally, Gears had no respawns in any gametype. Wasn't til Annex arrived that respawns were available (and only in that mode) if i remember right.

Well I never said it was the best game ever. I said it was possibly the best game that I have ever played, not that it was the best game ever. I, myself never played the original Rainbow sixs so I wouldn't know

/endrant

I just want to say something about number 1.

The only ranked playlist that I remember from the first Vegas with one respawn was Survival. The funny part is that nobody played it.

I am disappointed with the multiplayer - on the other hand it's the perfect competitor to Call of Duty 4's immense single-player, which I loved and am just away to do my first run on Veteran (after doing Regular and Hardened) - I started this on realistic and other than dying every bullet it's great, I can't put it down.

Since when did Deathmatch have only 1 respawn? I thought Deathmatch was about reaching a score/kill limit and the whole 1 respawn thing was limited to the likes of Search and Destroy / Survival type games. I gave Vegas 1 a miss when I heard about the online play and this one's lucky that I got it on day of release!