ii br00tal ii's Skate 2 Video

L1E

Definitely watch it in high quality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anTPawe906o]YouTube - Spectrum: A Skate 2 Video[/ame]

I thought I had some pretty cool stuff in there. I tried to make it all stuff that is possible in the beginning, and then make more unrealistic as it goes on (Hence, the name "Spectrum"). But, no ramps anywhere because, honestly, how would ramps and rails just be in random places around a city?

Is a nice vid with some good angles and camera positions going on in places. Sketchy landings could do with some work though, especially at 3:10. Also the decision to not use any ramps gets a big thumbs up from me :woop:

Keep up the good work.

Yeah, that landing is so sketchy, but I just left it in because I already had a song and I would have to change a lot of stuff around. I'm thinking of getting the filmer pack, but I don't really need it, I think just using the tripod works well enough. And thanks for the compliment.

But how was the rail in the middle of the street any different than a ramp in the middle of a city?

Oh, you got me there! Well, that's the only time, I used old footage that I had from when the game first came out. Anyways, I didn't do that at all in the more recent ones (The one's with the white shirt).