New mods

Eating Machine

I am at a complete loss of words here. I gave you not one, but two examples of games that use Unreal Engine 3 that have Call of Duty gameplay (including movement). You completely ignore it and then bring up cutscenes like they have some sort of impact over gameplay movement.

What?!

I never played those two games so, you are right. Those two play exactly like every COD games. I can't make judgement on games I never played.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked that better too and it seems like a very good system, better than running around looking for dropped clips.

Exactly, i could deal with the backwards logic and broken lore of an ammo system in the Mass Effect universe, but having to constantly search an area after i cleared it was irritating. IMO it broke up the fluidity of the game more than having to wait for weapons to cool down:confused:

It's not that I want the game to be like CoD at all. That would be horrible. I pretty much just want to run by clicking in the left stick and changing the camera with the right.

http://2pep.com/funny%20pics/very%20funny%20hilarious%20strange%20pictures%20cool%20images/04/super_funny_hilarious_worlds%20funniest_pictures_of_special-kind-stupid.jpg

It's not that I want the game to be like CoD at all. That would be horrible. I pretty much just want to run by clicking in the left stick and changing the camera with the right.

So we went from wanting perks to wanting Tactical insertion to wanting to wanting an attachment that this game can't even support due to lack of radar to help you feel better when big numbers don't pop up on your screen. Then we went from that to not understanding how the credit system works followed up by making a completely unrelated and bad joke and then to top it all off all you REALLY wanted was sprint to be on the left thumbstick.........

http://2pep.com/funny%20pics/very%20funny%20hilarious%20strange%20pictures%20cool%20images/04/super_funny_hilarious_worlds%20funniest_pictures_of_special-kind-stupid.jpg

So we went from wanting perks to wanting Tactical insertion to wanting to wanting an attachment that this game can't even support due to lack of radar to help you feel better when big numbers don't pop up on your screen. Then we went from that to not understanding how the credit system works followed up by making a completely unrelated and bad joke and then to top it all off all you REALLY wanted was sprint to be on the left thumbstick.........

combined -> call of duty ;)

http://i.imgur.com/F9Qy6.gif
He just found out where babies come from...

Anyway, I don't think new mods are necessary, but I would like Gear item that increases spare ammo count.

About running mechanic - it would actually be nice it would be possible to run and control the camera at the same time. But then again it would also be nice if the multifunction 'A' button went away.

Another thing I would like to be able to do is remap my powers. It bothered me in demo and it is still a major issue for me. I can do this in single player so I see no reason to why this is impossible in multiplayer.

Sadly I don't think any of this is going to happen.

About running mechanic - it would actually be nice it would be possible to run and control the camera at the same time. But then again it would also be nice if the multifunction 'A' button went away.

Another thing I would like to be able to do is remap my powers. It bothered me in demo and it is still a major issue for me. I can do this in single player so I see no reason to why this is impossible in multiplayer.

Won't happen, but yes a better design would've been to allow us to remap buttons in general. "All-Purpose" buttons are frustrating and even more so if you only use 2 powers which renders a button completely useless. Plus I generally hate the :ybut: anyway, so anything mapped to it is a pain for me. (biotic charge, I'm looking at you...)

I totally agree with this.

Won't happen, but yes a better design would've been to allow us to remap buttons in general. "All-Purpose" buttons are frustrating and even more so if you only use 2 powers which renders a button completely useless. Plus I generally hate the :ybut: anyway, so anything mapped to it is a pain for me. (biotic charge, I'm looking at you...)

Im not so bummed about the the multifunction of :abut: button but im with you on the :ybut: button. I hate things being mapped to it n like you said if its mapped to a power you don't use its pretty pointless. This is the main reason i stray away from DA. His layout feels awkward to me. Having to use a bumper button then :ybut: to do his combo.....no thanks.

He just found out where babies come from...

Anyway, I don't think new mods are necessary, but I would like Gear item that increases spare ammo count.

I think I made a mistake in the title and wording I used because I was thinking of the new gear more than mods and wanting to know if people wanted any different gear... or mods I guess to be added to the list. Although the mods has got a lot of people's backs up.