post here if you got the Time Travel Will Tell achievement

mickspawn

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would any of you strapping gentleman like to lend a hand to me?

I am not a big fan of the zombies, but I am looking to do this with people as well as the Ensemble Cast from COtD.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

I doubt many people would want to do this again.

Just go post in the trading thread.

Anyways yes I did get the achievement. Kind of curious what this is going to add up to.. Considering now you have two pieces..

I just hope the next DLC doesn't have dumb four player requirements like this one..

Got it last night, took me 8-9 hours. Almost got it with two other groups of players but neither worked out (guy left in one and got replaced in another). Finally got it with the third group and on our third attempt as a group I believe. Third time is indeed the charm! We knew what we were doing and it still took us about 4 hours. So relieved when we got it. 1450/1450.

I think these easter eggs are fun for a little challenge, different type of gameplay within Zombies, and for the story/mystery/theories. Makes me wonder how the next easter egg will be, please no Napalm Zombie step...lol.

Edited by AmazingBowler

i got mine 2 nights ago, but i have only 1 request for the next map pack, for them to not add the easter egg in the Cheevo List, i like doing the Easter Eggs but them making it Cheevo sometimes kills it lol, just got back to the first map pack set up or something or make a hard one like solo round 40-50, i would rather do that IMO lol

Not got it yet, our group has been trying to do it without watching the vids, or reading what to do. Not doing too bad, as far as we can tell upto the part where you need to light gas. (My guess napalm zombie, friends guess PaP'd Olympia kill zombie near it. Longshot from both of us I think, but running low on ideas)

Really enjoying doing it though. Spent quite a few hours playing this, but I payed good money for the pack, I want my moneys worth.

Pretty pointless topic IMO but yes I got this after staying up till 3am with some Americans.

I didnt mind Ensemble Cast but this was wayyyy to much work for an achievement IMO. I would prefer to do around half of that but Treyarch are bitches like that.

Hoping there are no more map packs for this now.