Shell Shock 2 is very easy 1000GS

http://ui15.gamespot.com/1390/gwpshellshock37_2.jpg

Hello all

I just want to tell you about some stuff in the game.

well, I got the game like 2 days ago.. and I started it on HARD and I am in mission 5/10 now, the game it terrible "don't even think to buy it" .. the shooting sucks and it has glitches/bugs everywhere.

I only like two things in the game ..

1. game style(zombies in the war) cool.
  2. Its really easy 1000GS.

there in no online achievements.. just start the game and but it on HARD immediately.. the only thing will bother you while playing it (the aiming) the aiming is very bad :(

Just finish the game on hard and you will get 400GS Pop together as complete the game on (easy/Normal/Hard), and each mission will gives you 30GS (complete each mission on normal+hard) total = 300GS

so 300GS + 400GS = 700GS :) cool eh?

other achievements are so each except 2 of them

Pain in the ass...

Natural Resistance

35 Complete the game without being killed by an Infected

and

Can’t Quit You

15 Complete the game twice

enjoy:uzi:. . . . .

• 2 weeks later...

well, I got the game like 2 days ago.. and I started it on HARD and I am in mission 5/10 now, the game it terrible "don't even think to buy it" .. the shooting sucks and it has glitches/bugs everywhere.

I dont know what your talking about when you say the aiming sucks, it seems just fine to me. Also there were absolutely no glitches or bugs either. i think your trippin

• 2 weeks later...

Dont know guys but on hard its pretty difficult to kill the boss in the mansion. I managed to shoot him 20 times but he doesn't die. I believe it requires 40 shots. Other than that the levels have been ok so far. Game is krap though good only for score.

Well the bosses are rather shite to get rid of took 50+ shotgun shells , yes the game is arse , it is an easy 1000 but i was so fed up after the 1st run through that i couldnt bring myself to play for the last 50 gs. I am not saying its the case for everyone but i had loads of bugs/glitches ie zombie vc running thru the air, marines just standing arounding calmly getting eaten( still shouting orders) . now that i think about it , very funny in places. A bit more development time could have resulted in a goodish game, great idea poor result.