I'll hang on your wall, yo <3 :p

We team up. Ty alone with win for our team. Joining mid game for the win is probably quicker though. ;)

---

1 last challenge in EA UFC!! I smell 75:gsicon:

Or at least I think it's an achievement I can smell. Hmm, something might be burning in the kitchen. :p

Edit: Woot! Was definitely an achievement I could smell! Last challenge was easy compared to the previous two. Typical.. -___-

I assume wins count as long as I join before evacuation?

I am on a good team right now in Attrition, so we are crushing the enemy team pretty quickly.

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty130

• xhunterrrr

• BiggD

• TVthePunisher

I assume wins count as long as I join before evacuation?

I think so. Check your achievement tracker after a few wins.

Pull Harder you say? I can come to this table with one other anytime!

We'll have 12 in no time at this rate! Creech will hate this, but who needs CABS when we have the Random Thought thread to gather players for sessions. :p *Duck Face incoming

I think so. Check your achievement tracker after a few wins.

We'll have 12 in no time at this rate! Creech will hate this, but who needs CABS when we have the Random Thought thread to gather players for sessions. :p *Duck Face incoming

You mean challenge tracker. Working on generation stuff! :p

68 to go... -.-

I'd be down for this.

Finally I can hear the dulcet tones of Merch's voice.

Also Hunter if you ever want wins and I'm on, just invite me. It might sound overly cocky, but all you really need is two not-terrible people on a team and you're guaranteed a win over randoms.

Do not speak His name here. The RTotD thread is free from His divine wrath so long as He isn't invoked.

Finally I can hear the dulcet tones of Merch's voice.

Also Hunter if you ever want wins and I'm on, just invite me. It might sound overly cocky, but all you really need is two not-terrible people on a team and you're guaranteed a win over randoms.

Sure, I'll shoot you an invite tomorrow if I see you on. On a good team of randoms right now (haven't lost a game in 5-6 matches). Once this team starts losing, I might give game hopping a try to see how helpful that is.

You mean challenge tracker. Working on generation stuff! :p

Yeah, my bad. I was thinking wins towards a game mode achievement. :confused:

I can vouch for this. :)

Do not speak His name here. The RTotD thread is free from His divine wrath so long as He isn't invoked.

It's like out safe haven, right? :p

Trust me, The Dragon sees all.

I hope we are all talking about the X1 edition.

Of course. :)

I have 25:gsicon: on my 360 version. :( I should play that with Cpt Slaughter sometime..

You know...despite reading the comments before watching the video, I was actually entertained. I doubt the piss and shit was real, despite the coloring during his uhm...toilet scene. If it was, ah well...I got a laugh. And a mindfuck. I like a good mindfucking.

The last thang I want to do is encourage Crazy, but like TV, I found the video funny. Weird, but funny. And c'mon, who hasn't accidently twinkled on their feet, shoes or legs before? Sure, that guy's aim was a bit more intentional doe.

Gonna have to agree with these gents here. I found the video to be rather hilarious. All of the while, I'm saying, "What the fuck?!" Lol.

Plus, I'll support any post of Crazy's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.

Also, good morning all.

Worked 50+ hours this week. Mmm, delicious over time.

I love my job. Even though I came home smelling like urine :D My skills are getting stronger every day I'm there.

Ya know, I learned more, clinically, in 3 months working at the hospital than I did in 2 years of clinicals in school.

I've learned so much in my first two weeks with a nurse preceptor on the ambulatory cardiac care unit. Getting up at 3:30a to get to work by 6a sucks balls, though. Glad this past week is over.

I've learned so much in my first two weeks with a nurse preceptor on the ambulatory cardiac care unit. Getting up at 3:30a to get to work by 6a sucks balls, though. Glad this past week is over.

Dude, all of that pre-experience is gonna pay off though! I'dda given my left vans deferens to have a job prior to graduating :D

Only a tad :o :p

I'm not saying this from a hater's perspective, more the opposite actually. I had high hopes for it given all the PC Thief masturbation I'd been hearing for years. I was surprised the game on One was so dull. (In almost everyway too)

Looking forward to Hitman on One to make up for it!

I'm not saying this from a hater's perspective, more the opposite actually. I had high hopes for it given all the PC Thief masturbation I'd been hearing for years. I was surprised the game on One was so dull. (In almost everyway too)

Looking forward to Hitman on One to make up for it!

Nah, I feel you. I played Thief 3 on PC back in the day and it was great. This Thief was really fun too, but a few weeks after I beat it, I didn't care for it as much as I thought I did. If that makes sense.

Hitman has the potential to be great. Hopefully the missions aren't too linear like Absolution!

Anyway, I'm happy to help out in Titanfall Walter.:)

Watch Lav give us crap because we're boosting, lol.

I will help you guys if during the game one or two of you could hang on a wall while I kill you for a challenge.

Absolutely, I'll help anyone with whatever they need.

I'd be down for this.

Pull Harder you say? I can come to this table with one other anytime!

Awesome, Gackt messaged me and he's in as well. What kind of time zones do we have around here so we can set up a time and day? I'm EST.

Merch and Otaking, I'll send you guys a friend request and a message in a bit so that part is done atleast.

I hope we are all talking about the X1 edition.

Oh yes. Do we even acknowledge those 360 retro gamers around here anymore? ;)

Hitman has the potential to be great. Hopefully the missions aren't too linear like Absolution!

Hell yeah, more choice; Weapon loadout, approach and most of all.. Targets to kill!

Awesome, Gackt messaged me and he's in as well. What kind of time zones do we have around here so we can set up a time and day? I'm EST.

May I suggest making a session for 11 (stealth slot 12 for Gackt) and only accepting those that you want in it. That way we can all see the starting time with no confusion. Also, I'll work around pretty much any time you guys want. We'll see. ;)

Oh yes. Do we even acknowledge those 360 retro gamers around here anymore? ;)

Nope!

/Ha! I still play my 360 though so whatevs.. :p

Hell yeah, more choice; Weapon loadout, approach and most of all.. Targets to kill!

May I suggest making a session for 11 (stealth slot 12 for Gackt) and only accepting those that you want in it. That way we can all see the starting time with no confusion. Also, I'll work around pretty much any time you guys want. We'll see. ;)

Pretty sure Gackt is in the same time zone as me, so we're good.