• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone got the 'clear skies' trophy in conquest mode??? i have got more then 5 kills with AA on crossing over multiple times and still not got this trophy. Not all of them have been heli kills though.. maybe that is my problem... Its a pain in the arse trying to get it on gold rush unless someone takes out the arti for you, otherwise you just get raped by it.

Has anyone got the 'clear skies' trophy in conquest mode??? i have got more then 5 kills with AA on crossing over multiple times and still not got this trophy. Not all of them have been heli kills though.. maybe that is my problem... Its a pain in the arse trying to get it on gold rush unless someone takes out the arti for you, otherwise you just get raped by it.

Yea, it's quite difficult, but I was able to get this trophy in Gold Rush on Oasis. Plenty of chances to take down helicopters.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is no "I" in Squad!

Is this achievement boostable? I got an idea, that I could play with a friend in the same squad, and he'd continously commit suicide and spawn on squad members (I know it wouldn't always be me if there was someone else in our squad). If the match was long enough, he should be able to spawn enough times. Has anyone tried that?

There is no "I" in Squad!

Is this achievement boostable? I got an idea, that I could play with a friend in the same squad, and he'd continously commit suicide and spawn on squad members (I know it wouldn't always be me if there was someone else in our squad). If the match was long enough, he should be able to spawn enough times. Has anyone tried that?

yeah i think it is i would just give it a shot and see what happens

on a seprate note why do EA want me to kill 10,002 people why not just make it a nice round number say.................NONE ! :)

LOL!!! Yah that would be nice, like Seriously in the Gears of War games....likely never touch that one. I have the 2...but as for the rest of it...all those zeroes are intimidating.

Question: I hit level 20 for Colonel. How much xp is needed to get to 25? Have to give the game back to my friend soon so wondering if I'll have time to grind it out.

For No I in Squad, suicide tactic... there's guys in the trading thread trying exactly that, try hooking up with them as a team in a game and see how it goes.

Edited by Opiate42

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Approximately how long does it take to do the 2 single player playthroughs and get all the single player achievements?

Would you say 10-15 hours? Maybe 20-25?

it's almost 20-25 for me, but I'm not all that great w/ fps games. Just remember that for most of the game you have infinite respawns and you can blaze through it faster on hard since you won't have to look for collectibles or gold bars.