Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat SR2 a long time ago, but didn't get many of the Co-op achieves. Looking to get them done now, before SR3 comes out.

I had a friend do a few with me, but he is anti-xbox and couldn't play for more then 30 minutes before he got so bored he just repeatedly sicked the cops on me. haha.

Looking for someone who wants/needs all the co-op achieves. I'm on evenings/weekends (In Oregon, So west coast America timezone).

Gamertag: Redlight Racer

lookin for people to boost the kingpin achievement were going for the rank badges which is the hardest so if u intrested let me know u need a mic and to be dedicated cause it will NOT be done in the next couple of days it takes time message me on xboxlive

Looking to get the badges, I've got most of them already just a few left. Obviously you don't need all the badges so I won't be going for the last rank, as it's ridiculously stupid. Also need the stuntman co-op DLC achievement. And if anyone wants help with the story co-op missions let me know.

looking for dedicated online rank badge getters tired of getting people that play for a second and then dont play no more and worried about co-op achievements kingpin is the hardest one to get so if anybody wants to be dedicated to getting this achievement message me on xbox live thank u and u have to have a mic if u dont have dlc we can work with that

ive beatin this game before on an older account, so im looking for someone that can help run thru all co op missions, prefferbably with a mic and a know how of how the game plays, willing to return the favor with any game i got, send webba goonz a message if interested