At what level did you complete Oblivion?

...and how easy or difficult was it?

When I first completed the game, I finished it at level 5. I found it pretty easy.

Also, when does it get really difficult to keep Martin alive? Because I'd like to complete the game again at a higher level, but not too high that it would be impossible to save him from dying.

When I first completed the game, I finished it at level 5. I found it pretty easy.

Also, when does it get really difficult to keep Martin alive? Because I'd like to complete the game again at a higher level, but not too high that it would be impossible to save him from dying.

Well there is a difficulty slider which you can change anytime during the game so difficulty wise i cannot tell you how hard it is. Level wise I'm not sure I know I was under lvl 10

First character at level 20ish.

On my beast, I did practically everything at 56 at ~90% difficulty. I still didn't find it too difficult as I had tonnes of buffs. I spose it would've been hell without all the goodies equipped.

• 3 weeks later...

WTF?! I'm level 22 and I just barely finished the Thieves Guild questline. I haven't even progressed the main story along at all.

I finished the main quest before I did Guilds or the Arena. So, it didn't leave me much time to level higher than I did at that point. Now that I've completed the game completely I'm at level 23 now, but now I have nothing to do, since I did everything already.

I only wanted to know if it was going to be extremely hard to keep Martin alive if I did the main quest again at a higher level...say, level 30. I just wanted it to be more challenging, but not so much that my essential people die right away.

I'm already working on another playthrough and this new character is at level 24 right now. All is going well, so far.

I finished the main quest at level 10. It was still patheticaly easy to win at level 10 but I am one of those people that didn't set any skills I actually use to major skills and use cheap means to jack up my skills. So basicly, while I was only level 10, most all of the skills I cared about were between 80 and 100 (without buffs).

I was only like level 6 when I finished the main questline. I did it before doing any guilds or side quests. It was incredibly easy so once I get 1000g on this game I'm gonna go back and try to get to at least level 30 before I finish. The reason my level was so low is that I didn't know only major skills help you level up and all of my major skills were things I thought I would be using, but I actually didn't. Acrobatics was the only good one so I basically got to level 6 by jumping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how did you pull that off? go to jail to many time?

the max level is about level 54 unless you do some weird stuff.

I just kept leveling and leveling and after a while it said I was level 72

Must've been glitchy though. I once received the message about resting to level up when I increased my Restoration skill. Restoration wasn't one of my major skills