Stuck at the very end of the game *Spoiler*

Painkiller Q8

wait until the door of the wagon is open, then jump (i dont remember the button but they show you on the screen)

Yeah I wait when it opened, and then the man stand like an idiot on the horse and they show me to use the stick to balance ! thats it

and I can't balance.. he just fall down every time like 1 or 2 seconds after standing !

God damn it, even with your tutorial I still fall I can't make it... I hate this game and every single developer who works on it !

< still trying

Edit: FINALLY, finished it.. the trick is.. hold everything (RT + Left The Left Stick) both 50% until (A) button show on the screen then press A

Edited by Painkiller Q8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I was having problems with this until I realized I was letting go of RT when I was pressing A to jump. Once I made sure to hold it right, it worked like a charm.

Once i get the signal to press "A," I wait until the door is open and press "A," but he just falls over. This part is fucking broken.

=EDIT= I got it....but it is still fucking broken.

• 3 months later...

I'm holding both at 50% and able to stand every singe time. Yet every time I press A when the door is open I fall off.

Edit: I went back to the main menu then reloaded my last save. Got another horse and did the exact same thing I had been doing for a hour and got it on the first try. I think the ending gets glitched if you fail enough times.

Edited by Vermillion Haze

• 3 weeks later...

I failed about 30 times before coming here to see this.

The game doesn't tell you to keep holding the right trigger at all, after that point. It only tells you to use the left stick.

So I would just keep falling off right away. That's just poor design.

At least they weren't cruel enough to have Bear become incapacitated after falling, that would just be evil. Imagine making it to the end, only to fall once, then you have to start the whole level(Or maybe the whole game, I'm not sure yet)over again.

Edited by Earthbound_X

• 1 year later...
Once i get the signal to press "A," I wait until the door is open and press "A," but he just falls over. This part is fucking broken.

=EDIT= I got it....but it is still fucking broken.

I was having this same problem last night, this is by far the worst part of the game. How did you end up fixing your problem. Balancing has not been my problem it is when I clearly hit A he falls off his horse.

• 5 months later...