Too short. 100% again already

I started playing late this afternoon and played hours and hours of WoW and still got the DLC done in the day of the release. TOO SHORT! Probably the shortest DLC in both Borderlands and Borderlands 2. I hope not all of the season pass content is going to be like this. :mad:

Agree, kinda makes me regret purchasing the Season Pass.

I recall Zombie Island and Revolution being short too though. The difference was the horrible item pickups and Brains to dilute the time it took to get the achievements.

Then you had the Underdome which was horrendous, and then the Armory which had a sadly much higher replay value then most of the BL2 Vanilla game.

I recall Zombie Island and Revolution being short too though. The difference was the horrible item pickups and Brains to dilute the time it took to get the achievements.

Then you had the Underdome which was horrendous, and then the Armory which had a sadly much higher replay value then most of the BL2 Vanilla game.

I doubt General Knoxx will ever be surpassed by another dlc offering, in or outside of Borderlands. I probably played that for more hours than the main game.

i know we are talking about dlc that's too short for borderlands but anytime i think anything is too short and not worth the money i think of mirror's edge and remind myself that i'm glad i borrowed it.... i think it was 67 minutes on hard with no guns for a total of about 3.5 hours played including my first run through. i feel bad for anyone who actually purchased that game

I don't know. I feel like this one was shorter than those two even without the collectables farming.

I actually liked the Underdome. Hell for achievement hunters, but if you look at the idea then it was really well done. It was basically a co-op arena where you and your friends competed for the highest number of kills. The only mistakes they made with it was adding achievements for it and not scaling the amount of enemies based on the number of players participating.

I enjoyed Borderlands 2 more than I enjoyed Borderlands 1 and any of its DLC. Simply because of the humor overflow. You could clearly tell in the first one that they were still struggling figuring out how to add humor to the game, humor that gamers would appreciate. Sometimes it even felt like they were trying way too hard.

I don't know. I feel like this one was shorter than those two even without the collectables farming.

I actually liked the Underdome. Hell for achievement hunters, but if you look at the idea then it was really well done. It was basically a co-op arena where you and your friends competed for the highest number of kills. The only mistakes they made with it was adding achievements for it and not scaling the amount of enemies based on the number of players participating.

I enjoyed Borderlands 2 more than I enjoyed Borderlands 1 and any of its DLC. Simply because of the humor overflow. You could clearly tell in the first one that they were still struggling figuring out how to add humor to the game, humor that gamers would appreciate. Sometimes it even felt like they were trying way too hard.

No, opposite of well done. Even with a coordinated Co-op team, it was sloppy and highly repetitive. Humor is great until you realize its the only substance substitute they have, they're still trying to figure out what to do, even if they already knew by the third DLC in the first one what fans crave. I enjoyed BL1 more because they're both the same game, except BL1 actually is more of a game.

Take this piece of shit thread to the bitching thread.

U Mad?

Agreed that it's short. I've tried to clean up my side missions as I went along with the story and just wanted to play a little while dinner was being made. Already at the #2 guy. While the dialogue of Mr.Torgue is hilarious, I have a feeling that it will be short lived once I finish the rest which seems to be the common trend.

I actually liked the Underdome.

I also really enjoyed the Underdome. Enjoyed it on 360, PS3 and still get the itch to play it again, so I've started on Steam. Feels good beating the big arenas. The only thing I don't like is that theres no experience rewarded. Being able to start at a wave you've previously reached would be nice, but not necessary. Would have liked a better reward for beating the big arenas though.

Border2 has been pretty funny, but the more I play it after reaching 50, the more I'm finding it much worse than #1. The only items worth having are Orange and they're found on very specific bosses. Once you have a few orange items you like, every other item quality becomes useless. I used to beat Crawmerax solo countless times, each time I would still feel the need to scour the battlefield, wondering if there was a weapon slightly better than what I was using. Ive found that farming bosses, I already know the loot drops arent worth looking at.

They've gone crazy on all these "invincible" bosses, and its stupid that they're impossible to beat solo without some kind of glitch. Even then, they never drop any good loot thats better than Orange. Even the Seraph weapons are fairly average.

Underdome was awful.

Long tourneys were a joke. Crap rules like no shield and constant life loss at high waves with one rule changing per wave made it real hard to get out of those awful rules and made the tedious grind go 500% slower.

The loot that Moxxi dropped after each round was fucking dumb, too. Not only was it almost always green with the occasional blue and almost-never-seen purple, but it usually got stuck up in the air and was impossible to reach. I still don't understand why it couldn't give at least one orange per round, perhaps a few after wave 20.

In my opinion, Gearbox made an attempt to give gamers what they asked for but simply failed to implement it well with the Underdome. Horde mode in Gears 2 was awesome and completing 50 waves on even Normal difficulty was hugely rewarding and challenging. Hunkering down in a makeshift base and surviving the seemingly-endless onslaught of locust that always sought you out was just plain awesome. In the Underdome, most enemies just camped (melee waves aside) and you had to chase them down, which I found dumb.

I know two or three people enjoyed the Underdome, but most people would have done things a lot differently with it. Like include spiderants.

Granted it was a short piece of DLC, but I liked it, the story was decent and the Achievements weren't too bad (minus Moxxi Portraits). Had it been a little longer or had a couple more achievements it'd been worth 800msp (didn't buy the Season Pass, thought it was a waste of time) but meh now awaiting the 3rd DLC.

Funny...Moxxie was too long. This one's too short. GB can't seem to get it in the middle.

And what does being a "brony" matter? While I'm not a fan, I don't see that it cancels out an opinion. "You're old Chickin, what you say sucks!"

Edited by ChickinOnaChain

Yea, but you see, you're a brony. That kind of makes your opinion, how do you say...worthless?

And your opinion is invalid because EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And what does being a "brony" matter? While I'm not a fan, I don't see that it cancels out an opinion. "You're old Chickin, what you say sucks!"

People hate just to hate.

I don't get what people are complaining about. I played the DLC all day yesterday for about 7 hours to do everything and just messing around. I'm back at 100% and I think it was worth it. We're talking about $10 for a DLC of new content. You can go to the movies and spend well more than that for about 2 hours which is not worth it.