Rights of Use

This guide is not to be used without the consent of either author (StayonTarget & KillerBEA) or Website Admin.

http://gfxuploader.com/images/55zijw80avsvq2rz7smz.png

Overview:

Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10

Offline: 10 [250:gsicon:]

Online: 0 [0:gsicon:]

Approximate time: 5-6 Hours

Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1

Missable achievements: Yes. "Hmmmmm"

Does difficulty affect Achievements: No Difficulty

Unobtainable/glitched Achievements: No.

Extra equipment needed?: No.

Introduction

Who doesn't love dragons, skeleton archers, and EXPLOSIONS!? In Tiny Tina's Assault on the Dragon Keep you get to enjoy all 3! This DLC consists of 10 achievements worth 250:gsicon:. 5 of which can be easily obtained throughout the story. The next four mainly involve side quests and the final achievement will be for defeating the raid boss. Making this an easy 9/10 achievements and a raid boss that may require you to grab some buddies to defeat.

Step 1 - Campaign

Playing through the campaign or main story or main story of the game will easily net you five achievements. "I Totes Planned That Boss," "Yaaaaaay," and "Shorty, You So Best" will give you 95:gsicon:. While playing through the story you should obtain "They Was All "Hey That's Mine"" for 20:gsicon: with ease due to several battles having 10+ of the enemies required. "Hmmmmm" for 15:gsicon: can be gotten while playing through the last chapter. You pass the room where Mr. Miz is in while climbing up from the dungeon.

In Total: 5 Achievements for 130/250:gsicon:

Step 2 - Side Quests and Miscellaneous

Once you're done playing through the campaign its time to run through and do a few side quests and do some minor things. Start with "Girl's Gotta Eat" by going back to Flame Rock Refuge and talking to the Queen and then feeding her some eridium. Once you have done that head to Hatred's Shadow and follow the map and video under "It's Like That One Video". Once you are there just simply shoot the cave a few times and it will die giving you the achievement. It has health like a regular enemy so it shouldn;t take that long.

Once you have dealt with those 2 achievements go talk to Moxxi at her tavern and she will give to find Murderlin. When you get to him he will give you a quest to partake in his survival arena. There are 6 rounds to get through each being slightly more troublesome than the last.Once you have complete the 6th round the badass round and turn in the quest you will get "Dang Girl You Ace At This Game".

In total: 3 achievements for 60/250:gsicon: putting you at 190/250:gsicon:.

Step 3 - Raid Boss

Now for the raid boss, 4 dragons! You will need to pay 20 eridium to get to the raid boss so have some ready. The boss is in The Lair of Ininite Agony. Once you have beaten the 4 dragons the achievement "Make it Raaaaaid" will pop right away. After the raid boss there are a bunch of dice chest, so if you have not gotten "Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin" this is your chance as there are 48 dice chests to try to get it on.

In total: 2 achievements for 60/250:gsicon: putting you at 250/250:gsicon:.

Conclusion:

Overall this DLC really isn't that hard, especially if you don't intend on playing true vault hunter or ultimate true vault hunter mode. It should take about 5 hours to everything you need to do for the achievements and the DLC is a blast with a lot of funny comments and great referances to Dark Souls, Game of Thrones and more!

Edited by StayonTarget

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1YCLiGJhbC8QDhoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzRkAAAAAOfn5-p1R6E=.jpgI Totes Planned That Boss 10:gsicon:

Slay Mister Boney Pants Guy

Story related, can not be missed.

1ICLiGJhbC8RDhoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzRlAAAAAOfn5-uVvzI=.jpgYaaaaaay 25:gsicon:

Introduce thyself to the White Knight

1oCLiGJhbC8SDhoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzRmAAAAAOfn5-m0toc=.jpgShorty, You So Best 60:gsicon:

Complete thy quest by rescuing yonder queen

0YCLiGJhbC9EDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzUwAAAAAOfn5-7T-PQ=.jpgGirl's Gotta Eat 15:gsicon:

Feed thy noble queen 3 times during one visit to her quarters

*Spoiler*

Once you have completed the story you discover the Queen is Butt Stallion! Travel to Flamerock Refuge and talk to her to feed it Eridium. It costs 5 each time so you will need 15 in total.

0ICLiGJhbC9FDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzUxAAAAAOfn5-8zBGc=.jpgIt's Like That One Video 10:gsicon:

Show thine worst enemy, the abomination known as "The Darkness," who is the nerdiest of them all

Travel to Hatred's Shadow and go to the spot in the image below and you will notice a giant black cave. The cave has health like a normal enemy so shoot it a few times and the achievement will unlock.

http://i.imgur.com/J9Mb4NP.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InaX0i8wR-M]It's Like That One Video[/ame]

0oCLiGJhbC9GDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzUyAAAAAOfn5-0SDdI=.jpgThey Was All "Hey That's Mine" 20:gsicon:

Unsheath 5 swords from Immortal Skeletaurs without leaving the area

At the end of "Denial Anger, Initiative" in Chapter 2 you must kill 4 skeleton kings. While you are fighting there are several enemies that come out and attack you with blue swords in their back. Take out all of the enemy's health and pull out the sword to kill them. Do this 5 times during this battle and the achievement will unlock.

If you miss this achievement you can always go back to the location of the 4 kings quest and get it there.

04CLiGJhbC9HDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzUzAAAAAOfn5-zy9UE=.jpgDang Girl You Ace At This Game 30:gsicon:

Win the most challenging round in Murderlin's Temple

Moxxi gives out a quest to find Murderlin. This will bring you to his temple where you have to survive several rounds of enemies. You will need to complete 5 Survival Rounds and then a 6th Badass Round.

The arena consists of random spikes, electric, and trap doors. Spikes slow you down and electricity does damage to you. Neither of this can really kill you but you need to be very careful of the trap doors. If you die you can not get back into the arena.

Each round consists of random types of enemies. Here are broader types and the recommended weapons.

• Skeletons - Explosive
  • Knights - Explosive and Corrossive depending on if they have armor
  • Dwarves - Fire!
  • Mages - Fire, Explosive, and Electric all work well.

Explosive works well for all types of enemies so it is recommended to have a powerful Torgue weapon. As soon as the 6th Quest is completing anybody in the game when it's turned in will unlock the achievement.

1oCLiGJhbC9ADxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzU0AAAAAOfn5-lQHrg=.jpgHmmmmm 15:gsicon:

Wield the Mysterious Amulet

During Chapter 3 while you are in the "Lair of Infinite Agony" there will be a yellow exclamation point on your map that will bring you to Mr. Miz. Talk to him and you can either punch him or buy his amulet. Buy the amulet and equip it for the achievement. Do NOT punch him. You will not be able to obtain the amulet without either someone dropping it or playing through the story a second time.

This amulet can be dropped and duped or given to other players for them to unlock the achievement. It will cost $125,000 on Playthrough 1 or $450,000 on TVHM.

It has been reported that Mr. Miz won't always spawn. If that is the case reload the area and see if you can spot him or visit the Achievement Trading Thread and ask if someone can dupe an amulet for you.

14CLiGJhbC9BDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzU1AAAAAOfn5-iw5is=.jpgKeep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' 15:gsicon:

Demonstrate your skill, or lack thereof, at rolling the magical treasure orb of many sides

This achievement requires you to roll a 1 or a 20 when opening a loot chest. Eridium increases your chances of getting a 20 but it is not necessary. However, this achievement has been reported glitchy so it may not unlock the first time you get a 1 or a 20.

When you defeat the Raid Boss you will have access to 48 chests giving you an excellent chance you get the achievement here if you haven't already.

1YCLiGJhbC9CDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzU2AAAAAOfn5-qR754=.jpgMake it Raaaaaid 50:gsicon:

Vanquish the Ancient Dragons of Destruction

This quest is called "Raiders of the Last Boss" and is given to you be Mr. Torgue in Flamerock Refuge after completing the story.

These are the Raid Bosses in this campaign. There are 4 dragons each with a different elemental ability. The more players you have at higher levels the easer raids bosses will get. You will need a Siren with the Res ability and several weapons with different elemental styles. Shoot a dragon several times and it will land on the ground giving you an ample opportunity to pump it full of lead.

• Step 1 - Kill the Electric Dragon. It has the ability to heal the other dragons which should make it a top priority.
  • Step 2 - Kill the Fire Dragon. Whenever it lands it can light parts of the ground on fire. This can prove to seriously cause a problem if you are low on health.
  • Step 3 - Kill the Corrossive Dragon. It is slighter more difficult to kill than the Slag Dragon as it does more damage to you and spawns in basilisks.
  • Step 4 - Kill the Slag Dragon. This dragon is by far the easiest and will just take a good amount of bullets to kill.

This is easier on Playthrough One as each of the dragons are level 38.

Edited by StayonTarget

Here is a potential glitch (needs testing) that can make this much easier.

f you have multiple people in the game (2+) and only one person is left fighting in the arena, the player in the arena can go to the Xbox Dashboard and the quest won't fail. You can climb down to the bottom portion of the death penalty area and throw grenades over the top (preferably homing) and shoot through the spaces in the metal bars.

It will take a while but you can't be killed easily and you can buy ammo if needed. Only invite the player who dashboarded back into the game AFTER you complete the quest. Otherwise it will fail as soon as they join.

Edited by StayonTarget

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/UP2EHqE=.jpgI Totes Planned That Boss 10:gsicon:

Slay Mister Boney Pants Guy

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/UPxk5jI=.jpgYaaaaaay 25:gsicon:

Introduce thyself to the White Knight

Both story related and can't be missed.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/UPrjVNI=.jpgThey Was All "Hey That's Mine" 20:gsicon:

Unsheath 5 swords from Immortal Skeletaurs without leaving the area

During the mission "Denial, Anger, Initiative", you will come to a battle arena where you must defeat 4 ghost kings. Amongst the 4 ghost kings are Immortal Skeletaurs. They are the ones with a shining blue sword sticking through their body.

Without leaving the battle arena, kill the Immortal Skeletaur and remove the sword. Do this 5 times and you will unlock the achievement.

Edited by iBuzz7S

I've been curious, what even is it? She's not the Seraph vendor is she?

Nah, you feed the Queen Eridium and she poops out loot for you. Feed her three times in a row and she appears to poop out special loot (the items are normal, I think, but they have a "Diamond" prefix).

I dunno if the prefix does anything other than make the item bling as fuck.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/UPjCXWc=.jpgIt's Like That One Video 10:gsicon:

Show thine worst enemy, the abomination known as "The Darkness," who is the nerdiest of them all

http://i.imgur.com/J9Mb4NP.jpg

The direction of my character, right in front of me is a cave-like cove thingy. If you put the cursor over it, it will show you 'The Darkness', or something like that. Shoot at it and BAM! Achievement unlocked.

Edited by iBuzz7S

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/UP9Bvys=.jpgKeep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' 15:gsicon:

Demonstrate your skill, or lack thereof, at rolling the magical treasure orb of many sides

I chose the option to spend 5 E and got a 20 on the right side die, achievement popped shortly after the chest opened. It was 2 purples.

Is it like previous raid bosses or is it easier?

With slightly above-average gear, I was unable to solo them on TVHM (haven't even got to them on UVHM yet). Because there are multiple mobile targets and almost nowhere to hide in the arena, I'd say they're harder than Terra, Gee, and maybe Pete when all fought "normally." and haven't fought the others, or even the Dragons enough to otherwise compare.

Because there are so many of them, and they are all very mobile, this seems like a boss that really is meant for a team. I'm sure many of the well-known combos would be very effective on them, but I don't have those sets of gear so I can't really test it :p

With relatively average gear, I was unable to solo them on TVHM. Because there are multiple mobile targets and almost nowhere to hide in the arena, I'd say they're harder than Terra, Gee, and maybe Pete when all fought "normally." and haven't fought the others, or even the Dragons enough to otherwise compare.

Because there are so many of them, and they are all very mobile, this seems like a boss that really is meant for a team.

What is their level on normal playthrough?

What is their level on normal playthrough?

I am curious, too. I am going through on normal because I don't really care about loot, leveling, etc. I just want to enjoy the story. I one-shot most enemies on normal with my Bee shield and also have those raid boss owning shotguns and SMGs.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/UP9Bvys=.jpgKeep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' 15:gsicon:

There is loads of these things after you kill the raid boss,so you should be able to get it there for people yet to get this achievement as I never got it when just doing the story.