Quickest way to get 5 guys into the Hall of FAME

Ok first off, make sure you have DQ's Off (This makes it so you can atleast score 4 stars in the matches) and have a few Low CAW's.

Go to Game Mode then Carrer. Click on New (Unless you already have one in progress then continue)

Once you clicked New. pick your star your gonna make a hall of famer. Once you finished that a message comes up Normal Roster or Custom Roster. Click on Custom. This is where you Low CAW's comes in handy. Change all the stars that you dont want to fight or you know will take to long to fight and change them with your CAW's. If you change them right you should end up with 3 CAW's when you go for the Intercontinental Championship (First title on season) and another CAW being the World Champion But we will get to that a bit later on.

Once you have finished Customizing your roster. it is time to begin. Now you wont be going for ether of the tag titles, and wont be going for ether the WWE Champion or the World Champion what ever one you dont pick. If this is done correctly you will have your guy inducted into the Hall of Fame sometime between the Royal Rumble and No Way Out.

Your First match doesnt need to be a Top star match. just do you guys Quick Grapples (Punches or the Elbow to the head are the fastest ones) You should recieve a finisher about 12 seconds into the match. Save it for a Signature. Do the same process again and make sure there head is ether orange or Red once you are about to recieve your second finisher. (Well actully work on the part of body that your signature and Finisher hurt the most) now before you get your second finisher. hit your signature move on him to injury him more. once there on the ground hit X to kick them on the ground which will get you your second finisher. pick them up and hit your second finisher. then pin them. this should be a 3 count, and should take less then a minute to finisher the match (Took me 58 seconds. but that was because i was Orton and Hunting RKO and Punt kick really arent the fastest moves on the game) That is how you do the first match of every new championship you go for. doing it this fast will give you 2-3 stars.

Now for the rest of the stars you need. In the starting of everymatch run outside and grab the ring bell (this is where the No DQ comes into play) Get in the Ring and hit your opponet with the bell and keep doing this untill his head is red. in the process of doing this you should store the finisher you get. once there head is orangest red hit them with your signature move. then do a few other moves just to help boost your star rating at the end of the match. once you get a finisher hit them with it. if your confident in your performence then pin him. if not then keep using the ring bell. after you hit them with your second finisher then you should pin them. once you win the match skip right to the star rating. You will notice that you will have ether a 4 or 5 star rating due to the hardcore moments in the match. Continue this for every match accept for the first match of each new title.

Now im gonna tell you the order you have to go for in championship titles in order to get into the hall of fame without winning every championship in the game.

1. Intercontinental Championship

2. United States Championship

3. ECW Championship

4. Cruiserweight Championship

5. Hardcore Championship

6. Ether World Championship or WWE Championship

Once you won the World or the WWE title you will have the option to defend your titles. Defend the WWE or World title once then defend the Cruiserweight Championship the remaining times untill you recieve the message saying your a legend and you are now into the hall of fame.

once you get that stop playing and start over with a defferent superstar. then before you know it you will have 5 stars into the hall of fame and you will unlock the 5 hall of famers Achievement for 100 points.

If you have any questions please post them with a reply and i will answer to the best of my ability. if you all would want me to make a video of how to do the under the minute match let me know and i will make it and post it on here for you all to see. I hope this help people out in getting there 5 hall of famers faster then they thought they would.

Thanks for Reading

Phreekclown6

That would work but the way i did it was to get to the Hardcore belt, fight my way to number 1 title contender, win that match then fight table matches from there on.

Due to hardcore moments in table matches (along with a finisher in each match) you can easily make your way through belts with 4 - 5 Star ratings as well as finishing each match in under a minute.

But either way should work!!

I was also doing the table matches lol but once you hit WWE and World title thats when it gets alittle hard.i did it with kane and when i defended the world title Show desided to fight back once i got the table in the ring and put me thru it lol. so thats when i figured out a new way to do it just as fast.

And i havent figured out a new way to change the superstars yet but if i do figure it out i will let you know. You can still do it without putting the CAW's in but its easier to do with the CAW's.

Phreekclown6

Yes I can see where you're coming from.

I did the first one as a CAW, got the WWE title and got destroyed by Show, Taker, Edge, Triple H (But not Jeff Hardy lolz) But that was the only difficult part about it. the other titles were really easy.

I managed to get the 5 Star, Gold Rush, Unstoppable, Year in the Life achievements and one character through Career mode on my first run.

is there a way to find out what moves get u the most points?

~F.O.X~

From what i figured out on my own..going insane with weapons will get you 5 stars. but if you are a loyal wrestling gamer who goes by the rules... Do a combination of Strong Grapples,Flying of the top Rope,Submissions and atleast 1 finisher along with 2 signature moves and you will get your 5 stars that way. i dont have the camara right now but i will tomorrow and i will record what i mean to do to end a match quick.

okay quick question. I got my created caw inducted into the hall of fame, but after that i restarted career mode and i picked him again, cause i wasn't satisfied with his stats, because i restarted he no longer carried the HOF logo with him on the roster, so i beat the game and he was inducted again, does that count as two wrestlers in the hall of fame or one?

okay quick question. I got my created caw inducted into the hall of fame, but after that i restarted career mode and i picked him again, cause i wasn't satisfied with his stats, because i restarted he no longer carried the HOF logo with him on the roster, so i beat the game and he was inducted again, does that count as two wrestlers in the hall of fame or one?

if so that would be cool.. but you do know once you win all the titles and get into the hall of fame. you dont need to quit and restart. you can keep going with the same season untill you achieve 99 everything. then your stats no longer raise. But you have to keep playing to do so. from my experance Speed and Hardcore are to easiest to get to 99. cause with speed to climb the top rope alot and run around like an chicken with its head cut off. and Hardcore just beat the hell out of them with all the weapons you can get your hands on.

yeah but im not one of those ppl who likes to max out everything for my caws, i think its stupid. No offense to you guys who do. Anyway what i've been doing is after i unlock the ECW Extrem Rules match i keep picking that match and use the ladder. It doesn't break and it gets your finishers up quick. I usually do a few ultimate grapple moves and then hit my finisher at least 3 times. 4 stars or 5 stars.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

look all u do is win the ecw champion ship as fast as possible so u get the option of the extreme rules match. the reason for this match instead of normal no dq is that theres a ladder. ladders do not run out they just fall to the ground so u can pick it u and keep pelting them with it

throw a special n somewhere to scrape 4 stars

tables matches get u three stars and can be slower(not always)

look all u do is win the ecw champion ship as fast as possible so u get the option of the extreme rules match. the reason for this match instead of normal no dq is that theres a ladder. ladders do not run out they just fall to the ground so u can pick it u and keep pelting them with it

throw a special n somewhere to scrape 4 stars

tables matches get u three stars and can be slower(not always)

almost forgot - pick a ecw superstar to begin with to make this faster:)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Ty. 1 thing. is there any quicker way to change all superstars to caws in custom roster?:uzi:

You only need to make 17 CAWs. In the custom roster selection you can drop the rosters down to only 6 people for Smackdown and Raw and only 5 for ECW. You can then replace everyone that's left with a CAW. After selecting custom roster, you pick each wrestler and replace them with a CAW or scroll down and select vacant. Selecting the vacant slot removes them from the roster completely for your current career mode. I just made CAWs using the templates in create mode without changing everything. Each match becomes a quick and easy 4 stars.

• 3 months later...