Few question

casper018

I hope you guys wanne help me out wiht a few questions...

- is there any way to pause the game? Ive had it twice now that I was in the middle of a zombie fight and my Phone rang.... And i coudnt find a way to pause the game and then I died

- is tehre a way to get more savepoints in the game? Sometimes theres on 1 in like 1 houre (there are checkpoints between but if you quite you loose the preogress!!) is it not possible to save at every checkpoint??

- If gained quite a lot skillpoints where do you spend them??

- how long is 1 chapter like??? because I played like 2 hours and still didnt finish leons first chapter

thx in advance!!

- is there any way to pause the game? Ive had it twice now that I was in the middle of a zombie fight and my Phone rang.... And i coudnt find a way to pause the game and then I died

You can only pause if you're set to a local game. If you are, the Back Button pauses.

- is tehre a way to get more savepoints in the game? Sometimes theres on 1 in like 1 houre (there are checkpoints between but if you quite you loose the preogress!!) is it not possible to save at every checkpoint??

Nope.

- If gained quite a lot skillpoints where do you spend them??

They're only used to buy skills. Do keep in mind that there are skills for all the extra modes too, not just campaign.

- how long is 1 chapter like??? because I played like 2 hours and still didnt finish leons first chapter

That's one of the longer ones in the game. I don't have the game loaded up to see my time exactly though.

Edited by Veedrock

Ok thx, and how/where can you spend skills?

and how can you set it to a local game??

thx in advance!

You spend skill points in the "Skill Points" Menu either in Campaign or in "Extra Modes" before starting a game.

Then to select them in a campaign use the back button to enter options and you choose which slot you want from there.