Guide for batting challenge 6

StupidDecDec

Only thing i ever struggled with on this game.

Objective is to have an AVERAGE of 8 runs per over.

This makes it a tad easier because in the first over try and amass as many as you can. you need 48 at the end of the 6 over (8runs x 6overs = 48)

The main problem i had with this challenge is it almost made me forget how i usually play. focus on perfecting your shot, dont worry about the delivery too much.

Also one of the two bowlers (number 84 i think) always tries to make you play difficult shots, i only reliased after many attempts that these can easily be left as theres no way they will ever hit the stumps, only attack the balls you know you can hit for 4/6. If you do want to try and play against him, which after alot of practice isn't as difficult as first thought, then move to the right to get closer to his delivery otherwise your open to slicing it straight in the air.

Most of your runs should come off bowler number 12, if your following my advice then you can easily pick up all 48 runs off bowler 12's 3 overs, in which youl need 16 runs per over on average, but try and hit about 25/35 off his first over (hopefully he bowls you a couple of no balls that you can get 5 or 7 off)

Another tip for bowling against number 12 is that he always tries to catch you LBW, move to the left or right to avoid this and hit him for 4/6.

As soon as you get to 48 defend like hell, give the bowlers/wicket keeper/fielders nothing, this indian team rarely drop balls.

Hope this helps.

Edited by StupidDecDec