Chrome weapon skin unlocks

DJzero

Sweet. Looks like I'll be getting all the chrome skins except the sawed-off which I won't be using anyway. :woop:

im gonna try and get all the skins. just buy gears pc, it's probably not even £10. i'll probs do it after launch day tho. most of the skins im getting i wont be using lol. i'm just trying to unlock everything atm. i'd really love to use onyx (when i get them), the other gold skins, liquid metal, the green liquid skins, flaming, gold omen (when i get lvl 100) and a few others too, but im gonna try and get it all. idk why, i just want to.

im gonna try and get all the skins. just buy gears pc, it's probably not even £10. i'll probs do it after launch day tho. most of the skins im getting i wont be using lol. i'm just trying to unlock everything atm. i'd really love to use onyx (when i get them), the other gold skins, liquid metal, the green liquid skins, flaming, gold omen (when i get lvl 100) and a few others too, but im gonna try and get it all. idk why, i just want to.

I want all the skins too, but I lost my acc so I won't have the flame weapons. What are the green liquid skins?

they're animated skins where parts of the gun have this green liquid on it that were MS employee only skins in the beta. but they're now part of a promo (we dont know what that is yet).

I was thinking that they were the midnight release skins but I guess not. Since you seem to know everything, do you know if there is gonna be an exclusive weapon set or character skin for the midnight release?

If someone wants to share their account with someone/let someone else use their account I'm quite sure they have every right to. Its their account.

Um, no. This kind of short-sighted mentality is what gets people banned. The account being "yours" doesn't mean you can do as you please; for all intents and purposes it just means you can use it. When you create your account you agreed to the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct; these are binding terms that you must obey and breaking them forfeits your rights to the account. Account sharing is very clearly against both the ToU and CoC, hence is warrant for a ban on the account. Don't share your account with anybody.

===

On topic, the OP scared me because it said Domination was a Gears 2 achievement -.- That should be fixed. Also, is there a more detailed description for the Gnasher? I'm confused whether it just means beat Gears 1+2, beat Gears 1+PC+2, or beat Gears 1+2 on the highest difficulty (since this unlocks all "campaign" achievements).

Edited by Veedrock