Sniper Challenge: Challenge Guide

GameMstr18

Love the Sniper Challenge so much fun!!! I have two more challenges left to finish and I have no idea how to complete them. Im missing the Mr. X challenge and Fly By Prevented challenge. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can help with all of the other challenges. Just ask :)

Love the Sniper Challenge so much fun!!! I have two more challenges left to finish and I have no idea how to complete them. Im missing the Mr. X challenge and Fly By Prevented challenge. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can help with all of the other challenges. Just ask :)

Ugh, jealous! Did you get a code for pre-ordering or did you win some sort of online promotion? I WANT TO PLAY IT NOW!!!

:(

How long do you think you can milk out of it before you have completed the challenge(s)? Not that I'm too fussed, but I sure hope it lasts at least an hour.

Ugh, jealous! Did you get a code for pre-ordering or did you win some sort of online promotion? I WANT TO PLAY IT NOW!!!

:(

How long do you think you can milk out of it before you have completed the challenge(s)? Not that I'm too fussed, but I sure hope it lasts at least an hour.

If you preorder at Gamestop (US) you get the code on your preorder receipt. If you preordered previously you just need to stop in and ask for it.

If you preorder at Gamestop (US) you get the code on your preorder receipt. If you preordered previously you just need to stop in and ask for it.

Ah, okay. I should contact my local EB Games store and find out if/when they are going to be doing it also.

I was under the impression that this was going to be available on the 15th of May, hence why I asked. Should of made that part obvious. :p

Are there achievements for this?

I believe not.

I found 3 birds , one on the side of the building, one on the crane an one i think in a bird feeder? but i cant seem to find the last two, does anyone know where they might be?

thank u so much

EDIT:

i found them

Edited by EFE Assassin

where is mr x? and How do i do Long live the patriot?

i know mr x is supposed to be in the one window but he never shows up

edit: got both, the patriot one was to shoot the punching bag on the roof, and then when i looked in mr xs window after i did the patriot he was there

Edited by jdm ninja

thanks for this! I was wondering about both of these as well

where is mr x? and How do i do Long live the patriot?

i know mr x is supposed to be in the one window but he never shows up

edit: got both, the patriot one was to shoot the punching bag on the roof, and then when i looked in mr xs window after i did the patriot he was there

^ preorder from amazon UK and get the code within 24 hours. zavvi are doing the code too, dunno when they get it to you though.

Thanks pre ordered and received code! Loving it! Mr x isn't showing up though! Done all rest ov challengers!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...