Another Either/Or? Really?

C'mon now.

The RPG Club has another complete on either the 360 or the One to qualify for a tier.

And yet, Brick Builders Tier 3 still has it that you need to complete LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on both systems.

If you won't change Brick Builders to either/or, can you at least require the other club tiers to complete a game on both systems, too?

Can we get some consistency?

Thanks for your time.

C'mon now.

The RPG Club has another complete on either the 360 or the One to qualify for a tier.

And yet, Brick Builders Tier 3 still has it that you need to complete LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on both systems.

If you won't change Brick Builders to either/or, can you at least require the other club tiers to complete a game on both systems, too?

Can we get some consistency?

Thanks for your time.

The and/or console choice is in Tier 1 so I understand where they are giving a choice. I still believe that challenge clubs that contain a specific game series (i.e. LEGO games, Assassin's Creed) should have all games split between the 3 tiers.

There is consistency; the LEGO club requires both because it is a franchise club, and the clubs such as the RPG club and the Racing club that have the Xbox 360 or Xbox One are challenge clubs. Since the LEGO club is a franchise club, one needs to complete every game in the series; if you only get the achievements on one system, you haven't truly gotten every single achievement in the franchise, which is why both systems are required for the club.

I recommend looking at this read for further explanation:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=574256

There is consistency; the LEGO club requires both because it is a franchise club, and the clubs such as the RPG club and the Racing club that have the Xbox 360 or Xbox One are challenge clubs. Since the LEGO club is a franchise club, one needs to complete every game in the series; if you only get the achievements on one system, you haven't truly gotten every single achievement in the franchise, which is why both systems are required for the club.

Well, that certainly makes more sense. Thanks, Kairi.

But then I still have a question:

Where's LEGO Rock Band? ;)

The and/or console choice is in Tier 1 so I understand where they are giving a choice. I still believe that challenge clubs that contain a specific game series (i.e. LEGO games, Assassin's Creed) should have all games split between the 3 tiers.

Sure, but the Race one has an either/or in Tier 3 with Trials.

This sums it up to a T.

There is actually a lot more thought put into the creation of these optional clubs than credit is being given. Genres often times provide a plethora of games to choose from while franchises are for the most part, limited hence the need to double up in certain circumstances.

Bottom line is if you do not like the way something looks then take that attention and zoom in on something you do fancy.