Original Achievement Guide

Back to Karkand Guide

Close Quarters Guide

Armored Kill Guide

Aftermath Guide

Ribbon Guide

Achievement Trading Thread

Roadmap!

End Game is the final installment of DLC for Battlefield 3! There are 4 new maps to choose from, they are: Kiasar Railroad, Nebandan Flats, Operation Riverside and Sabalan Pipeline. The maps look of a decent size with a bunch of new vehicles, and per usual they are very nice to look at graphically. This final expansion will bring BF3 to a total of 1600:gsicon:

Overview!

End Game includes 4 new maps (listed above); 5 new assignments which upon completion, unlock dog tags; 16 new dog tags to unlock; new medals as well as new ribbons to earn. Aside from the normal gametypes, End Game offers a traditional Capture the Flag mode, and the not so traditional, Air Superiority mode. There is also the addition of new, faster vehicles. BF3 boasts End Game to be the fastest DLC yet.

Vehicles!

There are 3 new vehicles included with this expansion and they are the HMMWV Asrad, Vodnik AA, and the Dirtbike! The Hummer and Vodnik have been converted into anti-air vehicles with mounted rockets on the roof. As for the Dirtbike.. the Devs have made the terrain 'fun' for people to trek around on, adding jumps and such for people to traverse.

New Gametypes!

There are 2 new gametypes accompanied with this expansion. They are a traditional Capture the Flag and Air Superiority. So CTF is back, and it looks pretty chaotic. Thankfully once you capture a flag you can hop in a vehicle and get out of dodge to score it; this is where the dirtbike comes in handy. Your teams flag must be at your base for you to score the enemy flag!

Air Superiority is basically conquest in the sky.. it's 12 v 12 Jets! There are no bail outs to save you this time as there is technically no ground to land on! So you must go down with your sinking ship... burning plane. I can't fly well.. but I think that will be fun!

Conclusion!

All achievements will be accrued playing online multiplayer. The achievements are very straight forward through their descriptions, but they should provide some good entertainment while attaining them! I honestly can't see this taking longer than 2 hours, but everyone's skill level varies. I was kinda looking forward to a Complete Warrior 4.0.. but no such luck. Happy Hunting everyone!

Vids provided by Predni and Maka

Edited by Xenolith666

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Achievements

http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001149500/1149559.jpg It's No Sidecar 30:gsicon: Get a kill from the passenger position on a motorcycle

Not as cool as a sidecar, but you can hop on the back while a buddy drives. You have full range of motion and can turn around completely, or face the front. Just get a kill while on the back part of the dirtbike. You can get this by yourself as well, hop on the bike by pressing :bbut:, then drive to wherever, preferably near a flag/objective. Press :abut: to move to the back portion of the bike and start shooting. I came up behind a person and did it this way.

http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001149500/1149592.jpg Heavy Lifter 20:gsicon: Kill an enemy after successfully paradropping an IFV

This is a new feature added to the C130 Gunship. You have the ability to either parachute out of the back of it, or spawn in a vehicle and drop it out of the back and hover down to the ground. When in the 'spawn menu' select 'Paradrop IFV'. Once you land (or while in the air) get a kill while in the vehicle. Being the driver or gunner should net you this achievement.

This must be done in a Conquest type game, and your team must hold the objective that allows the C130 to spawn.

Video provided by Maka

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3QdU9LjS3Q]Battlefield 3 - Heavy Lifter Achievement/Trophy Guide - End Game DLC - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001149500/1149591.jpg Capture the Flag 20:gsicon: Capture 1 flag while playing Capture the Flag

So this is a real capture the flag gametype.. not like Conquest where you capture points on the map. There is 1 flag/base on each side, you must get to the enemy base/flag and grab it, then huff it back to your base to score it. Hopefully you have a squadmate with you, who can give you a lift back via land or air! You also have the capability of driving yourself as carrying the flag does not limit you in any way. To successfully score the flag, your teams flag must be at your base.

http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001149600/1149621.jpg Transport Pilot 30:gsicon: Transport a flag carrier in an air vehicle while playing Capture the Flag

I was under the assumption that you'd have to transport a flag carrier for them to actually score the flag... this is not the case. To unlock this achievement all you have to do is be in the pilot seat of a chopper; and the flag carrier has to get into your chopper. This still may give some a little bit of trouble if they can't land, but at least you don't have to fly there and back again while avoiding incoming fire to deliver a flag.

http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001149500/1149560.jpg AA's Revenge 20:gsicon: Destroy an air vehicle using the AA jeeps

You can now put the new HMMWV Asrad and the Vodnik AA to good use. Simply shoot down an enemy Jet or Chopper; both vehicles utilize guided, or unguided missiles. These generally spawn at your home base on the US and Russian side.

Here's a video that shows how to acquire all achievements. Provided by Predni

Here is the linked Timeline for the Video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZVeAuhXmmY]Battlefield 3 DLC - END GAME - All in One - Achievement - Trophy - Guide - HD - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Xenolith666

Nice work! I had a feeling I was right about the transport flag carrier one ;) btw if you don't mind me asking, how do you make a guide before the dlc has been released?

just getting a head start.. most of it is based off assumption of what needs to be done.. guide will be updated if anything needs tweaking

yea i don't disagree.. i say in the conclusion probly 2 hours tops even for a casual gamer.. for some (like me) it's going to depend on their capabilities as a chopper pilot.

Do u actually have to let them score or just have them in it momentarily?

Lol drew. Yeah let's set that up for Tuesday evening

Edit: yeah I just watched a ps3 video----it popped after they got in the chopper. Move the estimated time to 12 minutes

Edited by gmurda33

Do u actually have to let them score or just have them in it momentarily?

Lol drew. Yeah let's set that up for Tuesday evening

Edit: yeah I just watched a ps3 video----it popped after they got in the chopper. Move the estimated time to 12 minutes

shit.. so the flag carrier just has to get in the chopper? ok that's loads easier.. tho i suck at landing. will update guide already... i may need that boosting session =P

Edited by Xenolith666

Hi Xenolith666,

i make a quick "all in one" Video for all 5 Achievements. If you want this, you can use it for your Guide or use Maka´s Vid. ;)

Here is the linked Timeline for the Video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZVeAuhXmmY]Battlefield 3 DLC - END GAME - All in One - Achievement - Trophy - Guide - HD - YouTube[/ame]

Regard

I'll be able to get on to video tonight and tomorrow a little more than today.

To be completely honest though, I haven't the slightest clue why there needs to be a video on how to capture a flag or get a kill on the back of a motorcycle. These things are self-explanatory, and everyone will have completely different and very easy experiences. A video of you capturing a flag is hardly an achievement guide. Or like showing how a teammate enters your helicopter, for what? Not every achievement needs a video. This is just my opinion, but everyone can have their own.