German FEAR 3

The Horror

To be honest i dont know about the german version, but i bought the Swiss version and it comes with German audio only. You cant change. Not even the French/italian is inside the disc.

Then i returned and got the UK version, wich btw has German Subtitles (but all voices are in english)

i bought the Austria's game release(guess it is the international release and identical with the UK release) and it is multilingual with at least english and german. however i think since the last game releases in germany have been terrible with being multilingual, prepare for german only and maybe italian or french.

EDIT: Important note, german version is CUT! no dismemberment or extensive gore

To be honest i dont know about the german version, but i bought the Swiss version and it comes with German audio only. You cant change. Not even the French/italian is inside the disc.

Then i returned and got the UK version, wich btw has German Subtitles (but all voices are in english)

That's impossible. All PAL versions except for the one sold in Germany are identical. I imported my C.E. from France and it's got the very same disc available over here in Austria. The international PAL version is playable in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish (text and voices). Are you sure you didn't buy the German version by mistake?

• 11 months later...