Resident Evil 6?

Moryii

Yeah you are right it is today, we were supposed to get it months before PS3 because of Dragons Dogma exclusive. It even shows the date on the Dragons Dogma case, that is why i was holding onto the game until now, several of my friends have bought the game just because of the demo.

I really hope this gets put up live today i was waiting for this for so long, if it does go up & somebody spots it post here please!

Edited by IRELAND NO 1

WHAAAAAAT! Wow have I ever been so wrong..so sorry about that lol going to pop in my key now. Thanks a lot

Always a first time Flip:p

So far i just played the Leon section of the campaign, the graphics are amazing this looks like it will be a great addition to the series.

Edited by IRELAND NO 1

Too bad I got bored playing this game, so I traded it in I didn't realize the code was only to download the token and I would still need the damn game to play it. That's lame. If it ain't DLC its demos they leave locked on Disc. Pathetic Capcom. Glad to know you guys enjoyed the demo.

Edited by Bajan Elite

Spoiler

I loved the demo Leon story was like the old Res games, slow paced, dark and scary. Chris was a bit like Res 5 guns blazing but improved. Jake part was a full on rush start to finish to end with an epic Boss fight.

With the improvements like new combat & controls it looks like this will be a great game, looking forward to this big time.

I have to say i was rather disappointed by the demo :( it was still good but i feel as if they need to improve on a number of things before the final release, mainly camera work as i feel aiming zooms in too far which can be bad especially on the chris mission. Will still get it day 1 and i know it is a early demo just hope they can get it right :)

Does resident evil 6 have a forum because I can't find it.

No for some reason it does not lol.

WHAAAAAAT! Wow have I ever been so wrong..so sorry about that lol going to pop in my key now. Thanks a lot

Tis all good, now go enjoy it :D

Am I the only one who bought Dragons Dogma to play... Dragons Dogma? lol.

I was never a big RE fan, the earlier ones never scared me. The current ones (especially this one) have gone more towards the "Action" route. Not bad games, I just never found myself as a fan.