I order my Battle Ranks to be lowered.

Zeitgeist EX

I order you to tell me how to lower my Battle Ranks! I order you to do it! Do you see why my game is destroyed having been embarrassed from the defeat at the hands of the impossible boss, The Gates of Hell? I order you to tell me how because if you don't, I will not guarantee how long you can operate this forum. Tell me how to lower it. THAT'S AN ORDER!

You can't lower your battle rank.

:eek::wtfThen I just... I just destroyed my game... (tears) No, it can't be... This can't be true... This... can't be... Damn it... Damn it... DAMN IT!!!!! (sniff) No... after all those progress I made... Sidequest... money... unions... I was ultimately killed by... The Gates of Hell... No. Why...? Why do I deserve this after all this time...?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!:((crying in psychotic agony)

You! You never warned me about this and now my game's progress has been demolished all because of MY BATTLE RANK AT A HIGH NUMBER WHEN THE GATES OF HELL DEFEATED ME???!!!!! IF THAT THE CASE, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL THIS SOONER, DAMMIT??!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME!!!!!

I didn't want this... I just wanted a fair... game... But... but...

CURSE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Zeitgeist EX

I was in the same as boat as you before but I having a good time with this game.I'm already in the second disc.My advice is just use Rush Solo at Blackdale and do stats grind until he learns healing spells. Tell me what union setup you have?

Do you have a gamertag? If I add you on the list, I can send you text messages quickly that way. I can type 50 words per minute. Do realize that for The Last Remnant, I can't believe I underestimated the Battle Rank system. Now I'm just a complete wash-up, get it? Anyway, my gamertag is Zeitgeist EX, that's all there is to know.

Yeah I think most everyone who has played this game has screwed up and either quit or started over, the Gates of Hell killed me too first time but the second I beat it, you just have to try and flank all those hypnos and take them out ASAP before the gates open, I'm on my second attempt at this game, once you know what to do it's really not that bad starting over, however... if you read the Stat Grinding sticky thread, I'm stuck at the part with the Holy Servant, compared to the Holy Servant, the Gates of Hell was a waaaaaaaalk in the park. I killed the Gates of Hell at like Battle Rank 32 or so on my 2nd attempt. Just save yourself some grief, start over and listen to what these people are telling you. Avoid every battle, do the quests, and use Mr. Diggs as your beeeeest friend. My favorite spot is in Aveclyff right at the bottom there's a diving point, you get Rough Brownie Stones and what not worth 750 each or something like that.

Actually I did Flemelo Tower and made like 100000 doing that alone, I'd say with the excavation points it was about 50-60k.

Well I'm off to try and find some threads about ultimate weapons cause I think I'm gonna need them for the holy servant. He's a pain in the assssssss. Lol good luck to you either way.

Yeah I think most everyone who has played this game has screwed up and either quit or started over, the Gates of Hell killed me too first time but the second I beat it, you just have to try and flank all those hypnos and take them out ASAP before the gates open, I'm on my second attempt at this game, once you know what to do it's really not that bad starting over, however... if you read the Stat Grinding sticky thread, I'm stuck at the part with the Holy Servant, compared to the Holy Servant, the Gates of Hell was a waaaaaaaalk in the park. I killed the Gates of Hell at like Battle Rank 32 or so on my 2nd attempt. Just save yourself some grief, start over and listen to what these people are telling you. Avoid every battle, do the quests, and use Mr. Diggs as your beeeeest friend. My favorite spot is in Aveclyff right at the bottom there's a diving point, you get Rough Brownie Stones and what not worth 750 each or something like that.

Actually I did Flemelo Tower and made like 100000 doing that alone, I'd say with the excavation points it was about 50-60k.

Well I'm off to try and find some threads about ultimate weapons cause I think I'm gonna need them for the holy servant. He's a pain in the assssssss. Lol good luck to you either way.

Well, I will never stop until the ending is witnessed.

I can't help it, it's in my nature, I would hope someone would help me cause I'm stuck at the holy servant >.< Tried 5 unions, 4 unions, 3 unions tempted to try a Leader based union with one union with Jagre as he has the most hp and my best HP based soldiers...

• 3 weeks later...