New PGR4 guide?

Var 18

Would people here like me to make a new PGR4 guide, that expands upon the guide already written? If not, I'm fine with that. I don't mean to step on any toes. It would have tips for platinum challenges, etc.

~Var

Would people here like me to make a new PGR4 guide, that expands upon the guide already written? If not, I'm fine with that. I don't mean to step on any toes. It would have tips for platinum challenges, etc.

~Var

Yes I would, I still have the game and i'm at 1000G with DLC and will be replaying it soon. The more information the better I say.

Sounds good to me, just put it in the achievement guide thread and hopefully it will be added. But i wouldn't expect to be getting a sticky for it or anything, unless it's godly. I just re-played this game to finish it up so if you want some good pointers and help making it let me know, I'd be more then happy to help and share my knowledge (played through career 3 times).

I don't have 1250 but i'm on my way to complete Pgr4 and I must say it's easier than Pgr3 because platinum requires a bit of skill but mostly a proper car. For Platinum+, there are great tips written by someone on this forum, they should be added to the guide for sure.

Var 18: Your new Pgr3 guide helped me with cone challenges on Platinum, thanks a lot. I'm sure that guide to pgr4 made by you would be fantastic too although i don't need it now.

Thanks for all the support! :)

I'll probably end up making a whole new guide however. Similar to my PGR3 guide- I might even do some videos... :) shoot me a PM for more info.

Expect a guide by the end of the summer (don't hold me to this :p)- it might be a work in progress, as I have already started one. I don't play much besides PGR4 and Guitar hero now.

Edited by Var 18