Transfer Xbox Live?

Goats

I don't think this is possible, but I'd like to ask.

Is it possible to transfer an XboxLIVE membership from one account to another?

I want to start a new account. Sadly going to lose 55,000+ gamerscore. But a lot of this is just me sticking in a game and going for the first couple easy achievements. My ratio is something like 47%.

Now, I have a lot of games. I'd like to actually play through them and enjoy them, while getting achievements. No boosting, either; you don't achieve anything by doing this.

So I'd like to start this new account and play through games : more for fun. Then I can actually be proud of my gamerscore.

Help? I have a whole new year I don't want going to waste. I also don't want to wait a year to do this.

Are you not proud because you are at 47%, or because you have games on there that you only used to earn a few easy achievements?

You could always just start playing them to have fun now. Granted, you still have everything on there, but you will know. And that won't lose the year for you. The problem with selling the account is you have to make sure to purge anything from it that could be related to you, such as your email address associated with it, any credit cards you have in the system, and any way the new person could look up that information. Granted, you could do it, but I would be worried about what might be there for them to get to.

I wonder if I could manage to sell a high gamerscore / 1 year, 1 month account to someone...

If I can't, I guess I'm screwed.

that would be against microsofts terms of service. you could do what i do and start another account and just play interchangabley

• 3 weeks later...

You can't change Gold over to accounts that are on Silver. However, you do get an automatic free Gold month when you create a new GT. But once that's over you'd have to pay. You could just do it the easy way, enjoy playing you're games at your own rate on your first GT instead of having to start a new one just to feel less pressure to get a high achievement score?

So I'd like to start this new account and play through games : more for fun. Then I can actually be proud of my gamerscore.

Why can't you just go back and do that on this account? If you are just playing for fun it really shouldn't matter what your gamerscore is.