Xylem achievement: Not unlockable due to Thanatos' 100% invincibility.

EisenFaustZeta

Network Mode for Quantum Theory is no longer accessible. No one plays the game anymore. The game did receive negative reception from IGN and various web sources. All players switched to Gears of War 3 and Vanquish. Take my words. Stay away from Quantum Theory.

Edited by EisenFaustZeta

Network Mode for Quantum Theory is no longer accessible. No one plays the game anymore. The game did receive negative reception from IGN and various web sources. All players switched to Gears of War 3 and Vanquish. Take my words. Stay away from Quantum Theory.

You sent me a message through XBL with this crap written on it and said an achievement won't unlock that you and I both already have. If you don't like the game quit playing it but don't keep posting stupid stuff in the forums and on XBL to keep others from playing the game.

• 3 months later...

didn't know gears 3 was out already lol

• 4 months later...