Challenge Master and Invastion Achievements

IIIII Aaron IIIII

Hi all,

I have not attempted the Challenge Master achievement yet but I have heard it can be a bit of a grind, anybody got this yet and have any tips? Also if anybody needs to do the Invasion mode achievements let me know because I also need them. My Gamertag is IIII Aaron IIII. Thanks.

Edited by IIIII Aaron IIIII

I will be making a guide on this a soon as possible. They're indeed a grind and I'd advise you to go for TDM Wins and FFA Wins (You need 30) as they're the longest and FFA you need 1st Place, meaning boosting would take equally as long.

You pretty much NEED to have some people above Lvl 40 as the Nanomachines you get (+20 Health etc.) give a significant boost to survive INVASION. It's almost impossible without decent perks.

You pretty much NEED to have some people above Lvl 40 as the Nanomachines you get (+20 Health etc.) give a significant boost to survive INVASION. It's almost impossible without decent perks.

It's not entirely essential I think, though it would definitely help. I just got done attempting Invasion with some randoms. All of us were below lvl 10(with me being the highest at lvl 7). And we made it to wave 40...the only sad part is that I was doing most of the work so it was more of a hassle really:(. I checked the leader boards for Invasion afterwards and I made the 20th spot(I was curious since I had 400+ kills and only 1 death):woop: .My setup was pretty basic with my low lvl and my main weapon of choose was the Sniper. So it really balances out if you have more skill or at least are playing with people that do.

That being said I'm more than willing to play Invasion to actually beat it, my only wish is that if I'm invited to play that the people are serious about beating it:p. I don't like doing all the work(my names "effortless" for a reason>,>)

It's not entirely essential I think, though it would definitely help. I just got done attempting Invasion with some randoms. All of us were below lvl 10(with me being the highest at lvl 7). And we made it to wave 40...the only sad part is that I was doing most of the work so it was more of a hassle really:(. I checked the leader boards for Invasion afterwards and I made the 20th spot(I was curious since I had 400+ kills and only 1 death):woop: .My setup was pretty basic with my low lvl and my main weapon of choose was the Sniper. So it really balances out if you have more skill or at least are playing with people that do.

That being said I'm more than willing to play Invasion to actually beat it, my only wish is that if I'm invited to play that the people are serious about beating it:p. I don't like doing all the work(my names "effortless" for a reason>,>)

To be honest me and my good buddy from australia where both just level 6 and we played invasion a few times the main problem isn,t the waves to fight thru but just the ppl that join it takes awhile untill ppl join and then as u said it seems they leave alot of the work up to u and ur buddy, but thats not even the bad part, we had many times that we just doing great and then ppl left for no reasons at all. Its just frustrating when u get close to wave 30 or higher and having 4 ppl in and then one leaves and then another, basicly leaving u and ur buddy to it :(

But ur def right, its more fun when actualy the rest helps along and u watch each others back, instead of ppl running of trying to get kills and then being downed miles away and u gotta run and revive them thus using up ur hard needed medipacks on the later waves. I so wish ppl that join invasion would actualy stick untill either all are dead and game ends or untill wave 50 and not just in the middle of that game.

I can second that notion:) My main dilemma is the lack of common sense some people seem to have. Like how no one I play online with seems to buy the medi-packs for whatever reason:confused: Or how they blow off the few bit of change they have on the gattling gun, just to die with a few minutes later without killing a single thing...only to buy it/repeat the process again later=_=. But really though you can pretty much own Invasion if you stick together and don't get frantic. I still prefer the sniper over everything else because of the fact it 1-shot kills everything pretty much until wave 15-20. And I can blind fire it with deadly accuracy;)

It is possible to do if you're a low level, yes, but the extra perks gives you better chances on how to take down situations. My friend was an early level and he made it to 39 before people quit on him.

Wave 45-50 are straight up hectic, they throw everything and the kitchen sink at you so you and your partners have to be ready for it. Two JP Players got the achievement and it appears they did it only between them. You don't need four players, but the less players means the less MedKits that can be distributed which allows more room for mistakes.

Me & my friend might need two other good players to tackle them down. So if anything you can add me and we'll schedule something during the week if interested.

u can add a perk which gives u an extra med kit.

the game robs u though, if u haven't used the med kits before the ammo drops, wave 5, 10, etc then u lose them and have to buy them again.

people will say u should have enough cash to buy them again but if u haven't done much killing i think it's unfair to remove the med kits.

I attempting Invasion earlier and we all used the Heavy Gunner with the semi-auto sniper as a second weapon. We had a good team of four people, but when we got to wave 43 we got completely run over. I was playing the map where you can 'hide' on the stairs, i am not sure if this is the hardest to play. I am serious about getting this done, so add me a friend and we'll hook up and play.

It is possible to do if you're a low level, yes, but the extra perks gives you better chances on how to take down situations. My friend was an early level and he made it to 39 before people quit on him.

Wave 45-50 are straight up hectic, they throw everything and the kitchen sink at you so you and your partners have to be ready for it. Two JP Players got the achievement and it appears they did it only between them. You don't need four players, but the less players means the less MedKits that can be distributed which allows more room for mistakes.

Me & my friend might need two other good players to tackle them down. So if anything you can add me and we'll schedule something during the week if interested.

I believe it's possible to beat Invasion with 2(if you are really skilled). And as long as they knew what to buy and where to go, it really wouldn't be super hard. To be honest I wouldn't have had to struggle nearly as much through each 5th wave If I had another "me" playing. I still did it by myself..but damn..It sux being the only target:(

And if you're looking for good people, I'd be willing to help(I am looking for good people also). Whatever day you're trying to do it let me know I guess. I pretty much make up my own schedule so the day will most likely not matter. As long as I have a advance notice when anyway.

u can add a perk which gives u an extra med kit.

the game robs u though, if u haven't used the med kits before the ammo drops, wave 5, 10, etc then u lose them and have to buy them again.

people will say u should have enough cash to buy them again but if u haven't done much killing i think it's unfair to remove the med kits.

The extra medkit perk isn't needed, 2 is enough for your survival. It's way more worth it to pack on bullet resistance,Extra Hp, or extra damage perks. Either way the medkits aren't really essential until 15-20+ anyway so you can save your money for buying those. Or buy only 1 to be safe. After those initial waves you'll still be good. Honestly as long as you kill something, you will have more than enough to buy the 2 medkits at the very least. Actually it pays off to be somewhat frugal to an extent. Like you shouldn't even blow money off on any of the bottom list/expensive things like the R.launcher or the Gatling gun,etc. They're more "flashy" than useful. But that's granted you even save up enough to get those which wont be likely unless you aren't spending anything.

Every 5th wave you should always re-buy 2 medkits and your secondary weapon of choice(assault rifle,sniper,shotgun,etc) as your first 2 options. If you have any extra you can buy grenades/or a stronger pistol. That magnum actually does some serious damage.