Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg Mahalo lmao. I hated that guy's videos when i was Light Seed hunting on Prince of Persia. He kept cutting the vids at certain intervals to speed things up but all he was doing was confusing the hell out of people.

But his flamethrower boss video helped a lot. I never seen my Afro do that running slash move before. Guess i'll have to learn the timing and give this guy another shot. I bet i'll get stuck on Kuma after this X_x

Holy crap...i finally beat Brother 6!!! :D

I couldn't get the Dash move to work but i made my own strategy =) 2 slashes then A+Y. This vertical slice stuns him and makes him vulnerable for another X attack, then i can do A+Y again and keep him stunned until i either mess up or he changes phase/form/whatever lol

Omg i'm so glad i finally got past that rotten son of a bitch.

Edit: After practicing on Ronins in the Lowdown East Pass, i finally figured out the 1 hit Vertical slice also. I was doing the mistake of holding the Y button until the light at the tip of the blade dissapears (i thought it meant fully charged :S) But yeah now they're dieing with 1 slice. I should get the achievement in a matter of minutes at this rate.

Thanks a lot guys i couldn't have done all this with your tips and help ^^ If i can help you out by boosting games (if i have it) just lemme know, i'll help you out. I owe you after helping me out on Brother 6 anyway and teaching me the Vertical slice.

Edit2: Lmao got the Vertical Slice achievement :D

Edited by AnimisticNero

I've finally done it! I finally got 1000G on this awesome game. It was damn hard and i'm proud to have done it. Thanks to Zim and boun7y for helping me out when i got stuck, couldn't have done it without you guys. Farewell! Till we meet again on some other game/forum someday.

My next target: Dark Sector

Ok, what is the best place to get the Off Suit Royal Flush Achievement? im trying on the Doppelganger level but by the time i cut one up, and then build up the Focus again, the cigarette is almost burnt out. its so annoying. is there a bigger time limit on the East End Pass level? i just dont want to quit here to check just in case its not.

EDIT: NVM....just unlocked it, now im playing on #1 Headband Difficulty.

Edited by Celestial Being

i cant seem to do any of the royal flushes i only got the ronin one by luck cas some dude was jumping and i got the head and hand at the same time. how do you get a leg or head off ninjas and samurais?? i should be ok with the androids.

• 4 months later...

Okay I'm done with the Number Two (Normal) and finish all the achievements including the annoying Straight Flushes. Now I'm gone to the New Game and go for The Number One (Hard) but after selecting that it asked me again if I want all my previous skills on Normal carried out to the New Game and I said yes, will this be affecting my Completionist Achievement?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...