The I am Stuck Thread

TLOR FETT

I keep getting stuck at random parts so instead of making multiple threads im gonna keep posting in this one and others are welcome to aswell. Im on The Lowdown East Pass I am at the point where your on a wood bridge and at the end is a guy with a chain gun and i cant get to him. He kills me repeatedly.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they go to slash at you hold Block. It will knock them back and then quickly hit A to pounce. Then once on top you can hit A and direct which way you want to throw them. Also after jumping on top you can hit Y and he will drive the sword through their head.

I am stuck at the #6 Brother at the end of the pass

Well at least you didnt do what i was doing. I was trying to kick them in and then falling in the hole myself 7 of my 21 deaths come from that alone. Another 7 came from the boss on that level. the other 7 were a mix of the next boss and me being retarded

You have to block and dodge around him until you see him do a dash move, he'll slide past you and then you have to turn around and smack him a few times. You may have time to unleash a focus attack, but i stuck to X attacks and finished him pretty quick.

I keep getting stuck at random parts so instead of making multiple threads im gonna keep posting in this one and others are welcome to aswell. Im on The Lowdown East Pass I am at the point where your on a wood bridge and at the end is a guy with a chain gun and i cant get to him. He kills me repeatedly.

there is a path to your right, jump down and you will fight a few guys and come around the side of the guy with the chain gun.

When they go to slash at you hold Block. It will knock them back and then quickly hit A to pounce. Then once on top you can hit A and direct which way you want to throw them. Also after jumping on top you can hit Y and he will drive the sword through their head.

the #6 brother is pretty annoying. What I did was run around until he laid out a big vertical attack where he stayed in a little pose for a second and tried to run around to the back of him and hit him a few times.

I just beat Afrobot. I never blocked. If you attack he will start attacking then once he is done he will stop momentarily while hunched over. about 5 times of that and then he will blow. Then the second part i just did perfect vertical slices when he got close. Im not sure if you can even lose on that part.

OMG thankz for the tip i was here forever and didn't know what to do i had two of them at one time but then i died and couldn't figure how to destroy them again

I having trouble with the bazooka boss at the end of Lowdown. I have no problem reflecting bullets, but reflecting the rockets doesn't seem to work the same way.

EDIT: Don't mind me, I'm special in the head. I thought I had to deflect it back at the shooter, just started trying to cut it and am now progressing through the fight.

Edited by DemonI81

I just beat Afrobot. I never blocked. If you attack he will start attacking then once he is done he will stop momentarily while hunched over. about 5 times of that and then he will blow. Then the second part i just did perfect vertical slices when he got close. Im not sure if you can even lose on that part.

Trust me on HARD mode you can and will die if you dont block, but by then after leveling up so much only a few consequtive perfect slices will damage him near death...

OK I pretty much swiss cheese'd my way through the game so far so I feel embarrassed to say I am having issues getting by Brother #1 (with the gun). I have been slicing up his bullets to no avail. Does anyone know how you are supposed to beat this guy?

In order to defeat him/ the 3 other brothers in the room you don't slice the bullet, what you do is reflect it.

If you need to know how to reflect the bullets the achievement guide has a perfect "dummy poof guide" on how to do them.

Hope that helps...

Im stuck where you have to face this guy with the bear mask? Like i pass all the little parts where he pops out and does the windy thing. But, now i'm offically facing him in a circle and everytime i try to dash and slice he hits me first, So i don't know what to do. Help ?

Im stuck where you have to face this guy with the bear mask? Like i pass all the little parts where he pops out and does the windy thing. But, now i'm offically facing him in a circle and everytime i try to dash and slice he hits me first, So i don't know what to do. Help ?

For pretty much all boss fights, except the ones where you must cut or deflect a rocket or bullet, I dash around them, let them attack and miss. Eventually they'll do a heavy move that leaves them open. When this happens get in there, preferably behind them, and start the combos. See how many hits you can get in the reduce it by one normal hit, replacing the last normal hit with a charged focus move.

For pretty much all boss fights, except the ones where you must cut or deflect a rocket or bullet, I dash around them, let them attack and miss. Eventually they'll do a heavy move that leaves them open. When this happens get in there, preferably behind them, and start the combos. See how many hits you can get in the reduce it by one normal hit, replacing the last normal hit with a charged focus move.

What i just did is, I blocked his shots and sometimes i will do X and if his blood comes out then i know im hitting him so i do a little combo on him and do that over and over block then hit, block then hit. But, he ran away now lol. So now i have to go chase him.

Confused fighting the flame thrower bastard. Is there a trick? Not being able to block his push bullshit and not being able to out run fire is pissing me off. I get to the point where he starts to make the flame ring shit but by then I'm basically dead.

Nevermind, just beat him. All you had to do was focus and kick his ass. Nothing to it.

Edited by Norman Coxwell