Any advice for this very hard game?

ellerkermike

Mmm... Good call; unless you specify what problems you have, not really much use in helping. I assume (but might be mistaken) you even tried with all assists on (Novice-mode)? This should take you tru the career in no time, winning every event.

Yet, if novice is too hard for you as well (and somewhat judging your achieves on other race-games), I wonder if you're able to drive at all, either on a console or in real life. Seems you struggle with most of them, yielding only minor achieves and not really climbing up the ladder.

Should you happen to wind up in a lobby with me, I can have a look at your drivingstyle assuming you can read proper English (for XBL-messages) but I'm not interested in an invite for tutoring, sorry...

• 2 months later...
Mmm... Good call; unless you specify what problems you have, not really much use in helping. I assume (but might be mistaken) you even tried with all assists on (Novice-mode)? This should take you tru the career in no time, winning every event.

Yet, if novice is too hard for you as well (and somewhat judging your achieves on other race-games), I wonder if you're able to drive at all, either on a console or in real life. Seems you struggle with most of them, yielding only minor achieves and not really climbing up the ladder.

Should you happen to wind up in a lobby with me, I can have a look at your drivingstyle assuming you can read proper English (for XBL-messages) but I'm not interested in an invite for tutoring, sorry...

What a snobby response! Not only will I indirectly insult you, here come to my lobby so I can pass more judgement without really helping you. Way to go!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...