How To Obtain: Judge, Jury, and Executioner (SOME MAJOR SPOILERS)

Ferocious

The other thread is a bit messy so here is a how-to for this achievement:

Saudi Arabia:

-Execute Nasri

-Execute Shaheed (although one person saved him and then executed him when meeting up in End Game)

Moscow:

-Execute Sis on the yacht

-Execute Albatross or SIE instead of freeing them at the Mansion (this means you must choose them over the data).

-Brayko: FIRST speak with him, get him to tell you about Surkov being the one screwing him over, then click Execute

-Execute Surkov (you will need to kill Championchik as well in this mission but there's no execute button, only for Surkov).

Rome:

-Execute Jibril Al-Bara

-Execute the Gelato Shop guy, no need to wait just hit execute immediately

-Marburg: when you meet Marburg for the first time choose all X options except for when it says Threaten one time, press Y for that and use X other than that every time you speak with him (Cafe, Villa, Museum). When you go to the Museum, rescue Madison (may not be a requirement, however it will get you another negative point with him so it doesn't hurt to play it safe). After you rescue her, all X's of course, beat him.. then Taunt him twice (both times the X button of course), then finish Marburg off.

*Note about Marburg: When he first sends you an email, reply with an okay to meet him (B) button, then purchase the dossier info available through the clearinghouse and any other intel you are able to find in regards to him. You will find more info on him at his Villa (don't forget the secret passage outside on the right where the garden hose is before the exit in the courtyard, it's the third and final intel to collect for the bonus objective) as well as when you are in the Museum and have the option to go right or left, there's a door straight a head to the right that is locked, get in there and collect more dossier info on him - it seems the more you have on him the easier it is to provoke him into fighting you although it hasn't been confirmed or not whether it makes a big difference.. so if you want to play it safe collect all the dossier info you can find/buy and the easiest to miss are the ones I listed above.

Taipei:

-Visit Steven Heck first to get on his good side. You don't NEED a good rapport with him however if you don't have it there's a chance he'll betray you. Make sure that you delete his data when doing the Hotel mission.

-Make back-up saves before both the Hotel mission and the mission at the Subway Station just in case you are having problems with Mina or Scarlet and need to raise/lower their rep (although it's been confirmed that it doesn't matter, however someone was claiming to have an issue with this so if you want to play it safe, get on their bad sides or if you want to keep good rapport with them, just keep those back-up saves just in case)

-Optional: Choose the Riot Data and present that to Sung (this is what I did, it may not be a requirement but if you want to play it safe)

-Execute Deng

End Game:

-If you haven't already killed Shaheed, meet with him and execute him when speaking to him, although on my Judge, Jury, & Executioner play-through I executed him in Saudi Arabia, however both scenes are epic.

-Don't meet with Scarlet This may or may not matter, I ran right past her interrogation room but most people reported just skipping meeting her in End Game before infiltrating Alpha Protocol. So to play it safe, do both. Don't meet her and don't go into the room she's in.

-Infiltrate Alpha Protocol & when the option comes up, Choose Steve Heck as your handler

-Feel free to punch Leland in the face

-Call Parker and feel free to tell him off with the Y button over and over until that scene ends

-Go to Mina, if it gives you the option to leave her, leave her (you can just not visit her, however someone reported having an issue with her and if you want to have the option to leave her there you need to have a low reputation with her). If you romanced her, then feel free to rescue her however if you want to play it completely safe, be on her bad-side and visit her, then leave her there (although people reported getting the achievement both ways, just more people reported leaving her)

-Kill Parker (it won't say execute, but you can kill him in battle)

-Kill Darcy (again, it won't say execute but you can kill him in battle as well)

-Destroy the Helicopter that attacks you, proceed to the rendezvous point, and then enter the elevator to meet up with either Westridge or Leland

VERY IMPORTANT: At the beginning of this fight, make a back-up save or even a few if you have a habit of saving over them without thinking

Depending on who you are fighting:

-Fight and execute Westridge, then Spare Leland

OR

-Fight and Spare Leland

Finally:

Scarlet shoots Thorton and a conversation follows. I pressed the Y button during the convo, although not sure if it matters (it may not, but if you want to play it safe that's what I pressed).. then when you see Heck in the window behind Leland when Scarlet was starting to get angry with Leland, press X to give Heck the "Go" signal so that Heck shoots Scarlet and then Execute Leland.

The achievement should then pop up. If not, you missed something along the way or did something wrong. If so, that's what the back-ups you should have been making where I told you are for (as well as any others you have made on your own).

Note: There are several slight variations in being able to get this achievement (killing Marburg or not, saving/leaving Mina, skipping Scarlets hotel or just at the facility, killing Shaheed early on or sparing him then doing so later, etc..); however if you want to play it safe then follow the tips where I noted on playing it safe for the achievement. If you want to see all of the variations, the other large Judge, Jury, & Executioner thread (the one started by me as well), has plenty of that discussion there. There may be other methods as well to obtaining this, but if you want to get it with little to no trial & error, then follow the list above and "play it safe" where appropriate.

Edited by Ferocious

Thanks for the list. I have one question though. Should I go to the train yards and fight SIE there or avoid that mission?

What I did (personally on my play-through for this achievement) was go to the train yard, talk to her with Y (aggressive stances) then when it came time to confirm the agreement I used (B) to confirm it... at the end of that mission when I met her I attacked her and she seemed to like it (also her kneepad was available in the game as was a funny email from her, not as funny as the email she sends u after you fight marburg to the death though haha)

I didn't bring her to the Mansion, I brought Albatross and got rid of him (he was pissed about Sis, but a few B buttons into the convo and he was willing to work with thorton again). I'm not sure her (SIE) scene matters that much, but if you just want to do what I did there you go.

Good Job with this thread...with Heck he will always come along as the last handler whatever reputation you have. This is provided you have not met SIE (skipped train station) and killed Albatross. That is how I managed with even a -8 reputation with Heck. The game will never alienate Heck whatever. It doesn't hurt to meet SIE but it is a time saver!!

Good Job with this thread...with Heck he will always come along as the last handler whatever reputation you have. This is provided you have not met SIE (skipped train station) and killed Albatross. That is how I managed with even a -8 reputation with Heck. The game will never alienate Heck whatever. It doesn't hurt to meet Heck but it is a time saver!!

Yeah you can completely skip SIE (at the expense of some XP, intel, money, items, and possibly a fight with SIE if you attack her at the end). If you want to save time you can definitely just skip SIE, kill albatross, and then treat Heck however you want. Although he makes a really funny friend and instead of cigar clippers (if he dislikes you), he gives you a bottle of detergent/bleach that looks like a big bottle of Tide. haha Not to mention fighting SIE at the end was pretty funny, she seemed to love it and you got her kneepad in your house and have a funny email waiting. Also if you are going for the most aggressive approach overall in the play-through, it fits right in. I actually liked keeping Heck as a friend although telling him off in one of his emails made me laugh.

Edited by Ferocious

Is it possible to obtain Judge, Jury, and Executioner in the same playthrough as No Time for Love and Never Trust a Sociopath? I'm not 100% sure if you can flat out kill SIE or if she has to live and you verbally deny her advances to get it. As Steven, If I somehow managed to piss him off enough to betray me, would he leave me with no handler in the end? Or would he default to being my handler no matter how much he hates me?

Is it possible to obtain Judge, Jury, and Executioner in the same playthrough as No Time for Love and Never Trust a Sociopath? I'm not 100% sure if you can flat out kill SIE or if she has to live and you verbally deny her advances to get it. As Steven, If I somehow managed to piss him off enough to betray me, would he leave me with no handler in the end? Or would he default to being my handler no matter how much he hates me?

No Time for Love definitely isn't achievable if you kill SIE, you must have her as your handler in the final mission for it. However, it is entirely possible to kill Albatross instead for the Judge, Jury and Executioner credit, and still use SIE, although you have to run the final mission twice - Steven Heck is necessary for JJaE.

I also doubt that Never Trust a Sociopath and Judge, Jury, and Executioner are compatible, although if Ferocious' comment above is legit, it might be possible by skipping the railyard mission in Moscow.

Well, technically yes if you don't mind doing some back-tracking to previous saves.

For No Time For Love, you can get your rep low if you like so you don't need to back-track for that if you have any issues (but it shouldn't matter much, you just need to not do certain things. For starters, don't miss SIE and don't kill SIE or there goes your achievement. Then if you have the option to check on Madison, don't. IF Mina meets you at your apartment (be professional, but never kiss her). If you want you can just get a low rep with her and she won't show up but be on your video screen. When it gives you the option to visit Scarlet, visit her but don't "stay" if given the option. Now start "Infiltrate Alpha Protocol" and choose SIE as your handler, if she tries to make any moves on you "press X to stop her" when the option comes up, either way after that convo/scene the achievement should pop up.

But before finishing this up, when in Taipei complete Hecks "Never Trust a Sociopath" by doing the following:

When you get to Taipei, get Steven heck to dislike you by being professional, rude, mean in his emails telling him to stfu, and when it comes down to deleting his info then don't (and don't visit him first).. Beat finish Taipei, after Steve tells you he framed you then the achievement should pop up (Never Trust a Sociopath). Now-RELOAD Taipei and this time be nice to him by visiting him first, offering to help when you first meet, inviting him on all missions possible through purchase of intel, go along with his funny emails, and very important delete his info in the Hotel when he requests it. Get your rep as high as possible (wherever you can ask him for help on missions ask him for help, when giving a pep talk in the Hotel, first press the button to boost everyones confidence and THEN you can tell him no hurting innocents without repercussions as opposed to saying that off the bat).

Now right after Taipei, make a save and also keep your save at the very end before defeating Deng (just to be safe). When you get to the Alpha Protocol safehouse, make a save there as soon as possible (and an extra just in case), go through with your No Time for Love achievement and then reload your back-up save when you first got to the Alpha Protocol safehouse so you can skip Scarlet and choose Heck as your handler.

Make plenty of back-up saves when you get to the Taipei safehouse.

Proceed as usual for the Judge, Jury, & Executioner play-through while ensuring you have some back-up saves at key points like mentioned in my fist post in this thread. As long as you did everything you were supposed to, you should have all three achievements from that play-through with minimal back-tracking.

No Time for Love definitely isn't achievable if you kill SIE, you must have her as your handler in the final mission for it. However, it is entirely possible to kill Albatross instead for the Judge, Jury and Executioner credit, and still use SIE, although you have to run the final mission twice - Steven Heck is necessary for JJaE.

I also doubt that Never Trust a Sociopath and Judge, Jury, and Executioner are compatible, although if Ferocious' comment above is legit, it might be possible by skipping the railyard mission in Moscow.

You misunderstand what kwokovich and I are talking about. You can't get alienated by Heck if you skip the train yard (skipping SIE) and execute Albatross. All it does is prevent you from having any other handlers so no matter what you do, you CAN NOT get alienated by Heck. The game has that in place as a safety net so you are not left without a handler.

The way to get all three of those achievements in one play-through is in my post above and requires back-tracking. I did them all together as well as a few other things along the way (by making key save points and re-doing certain areas so I could accomplish that all in one play-through being I wanted my third play-through just to be without the need to make certain choices, etc.. for achievements) so it's definitely possible but not with what you told him (skipping meeting SIE), that would cancel out 2 out of 3 of the achievements he wants, leaving him with Judge, Jury, & Executioner.

Seems pretty sound, if annoying. I'll work on doing that, thanks a lot! :)

Yeah but it definitely beats doing entirely new play-throughs; I did those three together by making some important save points and back-tracking as well as some others in that one play-through (which was my second play-through).

And you're welcome, have fun.. this game is still great even after beating it twice and getting the achievements.

Going to start play-through 3 and try some different things including skills I level up, convo options, etc.. and I want to see about getting Marburg to change his mind, I heard that was a very cool scene and as well as getting Sis to show up for Marburg, I'd like to see if she can show up for Scarlet. If so that will be bad-ass. There's so many various paths, choices, etc.. in Alpha Protocol.

You don't need to kill Marburg to get this achievement I did everything else just like you said though, I never even got to fight him in the last mission.

You fighting him later on depends on a few factors. However, as I said you don't NEED to do some of these things (some people killed Westridge, some didn't, same with Mina, and Marburg), but if you want to play it safe and if you have the "option" of getting him to fight you to the death, do it because it says you took every opportunity to kill in cold blood.. while that's not technically cold blood because he was armed, you are taunting him into battle so it depends on you perspective. Besides, the scene is epic, there's an achievement for it, a perk for it, and also you get his gun which you can keep or sell for a decent amount of money. And if someone followed everything else and they don't get it, they'll be blaming it on Marburg so I say go for it just in case as saving/leaving/skipping Mina worked out differently for a few people and the same for others. So to play it safe, I recommend it and it's not as if you need to go out of your way for it.

To fight Marburg later on or to "turn him" for "agent of change", you need to not join halbech, not skip Scarlet, Spare Leland, and either have a very low rep or very high rep with him plus his dossier info. There are some other ways I've read of, but with a little testing that's how it worked for me. In case you are wondering, Agent of Change will get you 5 skill points (5 AP) and a pretty badass scene involving him deciding to change the path he's on so to speak. For Agent of Change there is a Dossier option if you have everything needed for it.

Edited by Ferocious

Thanks for putting this into a seperate thread, going through now, hopefully for my last time. I have a worry though. I am trying for no time for love and judge jury in this last playthrough but I'm worried i might have messed up already.

I did the trainyard mission and fought SIE at the end to make sure she's available to turn down for the romance. I then did the Embassy mission but chose Albatross over SIE. Now when I did Brayko's mansion, I had no option to use SIE as handler. Does this mean she is out of my game for good and won't appear as a possible handler for the last mission? I planned on getting the no romance achievement then reloading before the last mission but if my fears are correct i've possibly messed up already AND because SIE won't be dead, I may have messed JJ up too. Any advice would be great before I move any further. Thanks.

I finally got it. I let shaheed live, and first agreed to betray my country, and then killed him. I also got mina and scarlet to hate me this time. Heck killed scarlet right away, I had no option.

To only thing I really changed otherwise was I let Sung die where before I didnt. Perhaps Sung HAS to DIE to get this achievement?

Funny enough, in the synopsis for the mission at the end, it says "Once he encountered Mina in the weapons range, however, he executed her and left her body there." I didn't execute her, I just chose to "leave her". perhaps it counts as an execution?

Edited by Sedaa

Thanks for putting this into a seperate thread, going through now, hopefully for my last time. I have a worry though. I am trying for no time for love and judge jury in this last playthrough but I'm worried i might have messed up already.

I did the trainyard mission and fought SIE at the end to make sure she's available to turn down for the romance. I then did the Embassy mission but chose Albatross over SIE. Now when I did Brayko's mansion, I had no option to use SIE as handler. Does this mean she is out of my game for good and won't appear as a possible handler for the last mission? I planned on getting the no romance achievement then reloading before the last mission but if my fears are correct i've possibly messed up already AND because SIE won't be dead, I may have messed JJ up too. Any advice would be great before I move any further. Thanks.

First of all, no problem man.. glad to help.

As long as you chose Y options when speaking with SIE (to gain some rep) and then attacking her (obviously not the Y button, but that's okay for that part) at the end (I haven't tested in the beginning, but at the end I have) will also net you a plus (you should be somewhere around 4-5 with SIE).

You should've had the option to use SIE. Can you reload and see if when speaking to Albatross there's an option in the dialogue with him to choose Sie instead (should be the X button somewhere in the convo)? Because I did what you did, I attacked her at the end, Albatross came on the screen (it didn't give me the usual screen like in the End Game where you can select your handler from a screen with a grey background). It's all in the dialogue with Albatross when he comes onto your screen. You can execute Albatross at the mansion in Moscow as opposed to SIE, so for Judge, Jury, and Executioner you will be fine if you at least did that (and as long as you secure Heck as an ally to be your handler).

If you are really only a few missions ahead and have a save point before the trainyard, you can re-do it and just play nice with her or choose nothing but Y stances EXCEPT when agreeing with her and if you choose to Attack her at the end (which grants you a plus rep with her).

I did both of those together as well and I did attack SIE at the end, not the beginning but with the rest of the dialogue for her I got on her good side. Also she was happy to find out about me killing Marburg, which is the only other contact I had with her. Also in Rome, I was able to choose her as a handler when assaulting the Villa (options were Mina, Madison, or SIE.. SIE is the Y option, Madison is X, and Mina is B).

Check your rep with her and let me know, also if you would like to play it safe back-track and see if she comes up as a possible option when speaking to Albatross before the Embassy. If you literally are referring to Brayko's mansion mission then if you whomever you chose for the Embassy, will automatically be backing you up at Brayko's mansion, so that is normal.

If you're passed that and anywhere near Marburg's Villa in Rome, see if she comes up as a handler option and if she does you should be good to go. Provoke Marburg and kill him JUST to be safe, although it doesn't say plus rep with her, she sends you an email telling you her panties are wet because of how you provoked and then beat Marburg in battle.

Then either after confirming or back-tracking to fix it, follow the rest of what I posted to make sure you get Judge, Jury, and Executioner and do back-up saves where I suggested and of course wherever else you feel like making them for both Judge, Jury, and Executioner as well as No Time for Love.

Look into any of the places (if you have the save points or have yet to do the Villa, etc..) to let me know how it looks and also look at your rep with her. You should be around a 4-5 if all you did was hit Y, then confirm your agreement with her, followed by Y options after battling her (if you still would like to battle her but make sure it's at the end if you do because I haven't tested the other route with either achievement). Let me know if she appears as an option in any of the places I mentioned (again, Brayko's mansion won't be an option UNLESS you chose her when speaking to Albatross on the tv in your safehouse after selecting the Embassy mission).

I finally got it. I let shaheed live, and first agreed to betray my country, and then killed him. I also got mina and scarlet to hate me this time. Heck killed scarlet right away, I had no option.

To only thing I really changed otherwise was I let Sung die where before I didnt. Perhaps Sung HAS to DIE to get this achievement?

Funny enough, in the synopsis for the mission at the end, it says "Once he encountered Mina in the weapons range, however, he executed her and left her body there." I didn't execute her, I just chose to "leave her". perhaps it counts as an execution?

With Mina, I know if you leave her it pops up on your screen (just like it would if you gained a perk, xp, etc..) that you completed executing her.

As far as Sung goes, I got the achievement while saving the crowd from a riot as opposed to just him, that's why I noted this in my post just in case anyone wants to follow it exactly.

It didn't seem to matter with executing Shaheed later because both times they're both in "cold blood" (even though he's an evil pr**k, however he's unarmed when you have the option) and more importantly a few of us got the achievement getting rid of Shaheed early on and I saw a few on these forums confirm doing it later on as instead. Congrats on getting the achievement and glad whichever info or numerous info it was that helped.

How much do you need to get Marburg to hate you? I have him at -6 and everytime he runs away after the fight.

I finally got it at -7. Could never get him any lower than that. I did however get him to -7 in a previous playthrough and he still ran away. This time, I tried to do it saving Madison and he ran off so I reloaded and disarmed the bombs instead and finally got it due to that one extra insult that path offers (you get -1 then +1 then a final -1).

Sadly didn't get JJE so I'm going to try pissing Mina off instead as at 7 rep, if you save her you don't get it and if you ignore that part of the mission you still miss out. Either that or meeting SIE early on messed me up but I'm pretty sure Mina is the key. Will post later when I can comfirm. Certainly very grateful for this and the other threads as they have so many different things to try, one of them is bound to work =)

I finally got it at -7. Could never get him any lower than that. I did however get him to -7 in a previous playthrough and he still ran away. This time, I tried to do it saving Madison and he ran off so I reloaded and disarmed the bombs instead and finally got it due to that one extra insult that path offers (you get -1 then +1 then a final -1).

Sadly didn't get JJE so I'm going to try pissing Mina off instead as at 7 rep, if you save her you don't get it and if you ignore that part of the mission you still miss out. Either that or meeting SIE early on messed me up but I'm pretty sure Mina is the key. Will post later when I can comfirm. Certainly very grateful for this and the other threads as they have so many different things to try, one of them is bound to work =)

I think your actions in the game depict if you get a -1 or a +1 with Marburg when first meeting. I shot up Al-Bara's party and the undercover guy in the Gelato Shop before meeting with him, not to mention got SIE to like me which he disliked. So for your JJ&E run, you killed Marburg?

About Mina, I say to make a back-up save and save Taipei for last because you can get extremely negative rep with her VERY easily.. every time you shoot a cop it's -1, besides you can be rude to her in the convos from there on out and you should have a low rep with her and be able to "leave" her.

Multiple people did say about having high rep with her & saving her.. then getting it, but it's not working for you it must make a difference in exactly how you went about certain things. So just follow the "safe" way of doing things and make back-up saves where I noted at the very least, and you should be good to go.

I still cant get this damn thing its really annoying now,ive followed this thread word for word 2 times and it still wont give me the achievement,any ideas?

That's impossible or else you'd have the achievement. There must be something you are doing differently. Important: Do you execute all of the people I listed? Do you kill Marburg (not beat, but actually kill)? Do you skip scarlet? Do you let Sung get shot and save the crowd instead? Are you able to "leave" Mina and have it say on your screen "Objective Complete: Execute Mina" even though you aren't working for Halbech? Do you have Heck as your handler? Do you Spare Leland (assuming it's Leland if you followed it word for word)? Then does Scarlet appear and INSTEAD of choosing wait, you choose to give Heck the "Go", then you have the option to execute Leland again and do it? Those are just main points there, but there are some smaller things I've mentioned that may or may not matter.

Post with a list of what you're doing and what your reps are with who by end game and list everyone you execute.