Strategy for This Little Piggy

Ferny111

Okay, so I implemented a kind of strategy for this achievement if you are having a bunch of trouble and can't get it to pop by luck. When I started playing this game, I tried to figure out how to do this as I figured in my luck, I wouldn't get it through both playthroughs. Anyways, on the first couple levels you face very easy enemies. Now, to start you'll need a Ronin (at least, this was the easiest character to do this on), preferably one with the light brown hats. Now what you want to do is attack him with the :xbut: just once, he should flinch back. When he does this, one side of his body (either his left or right) will be moved back while the other will stay forward. When this happens, go into focus and use a perfect vertical slice (:ybut:). Make sure the the vertical slice is tilted to the left or right (Whichever foot is forward) and to time it so that the enemy's hand will not get cut off. It took me three times before I got this achievement to pop.:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is it possible to have a strategy for this? It seems completely random. Like not even related to luck random.

slow your roll is another. I tried everything and it finally gave it to me after doing 4 horizontal slashes in 1 focus on a big club dude standing there chilling not attacking or anything. :confused:

• 7 months later...