Krazie

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

picked it up today, and i have to say pretty damn good game so far, plays like ninja gaiden just alot bloodier, but so fun, 10 mins into the game you get to fight some topless women lol, i racked up about 130 points so far jusat by playin the regular story, dont know much about the card games though so uf anyone can help out, other then that the only one i see bein tough is completing the game on both difficulties.

picked it up today, and i have to say pretty damn good game so far, plays like ninja gaiden just alot bloodier, but so fun, 10 mins into the game you get to fight some topless women lol, i racked up about 130 points so far jusat by playin the regular story, dont know much about the card games though so uf anyone can help out, other then that the only one i see bein tough is completing the game on both difficulties.

Do you know if the other difficulty unlocks or can you just play through the harder one the first time?

Ok Now I'm leaving to go get it thank you :D

Can someone please help me on the level where those Orange guys have to go into the electrical device thing. Been working on it for about 45 minutes.

You have to parry there attacks RT then pounce on them (Hold) A then while on top of them you need to hit A and the Direction you wanna throw them.

Hope that helps.

I'm stuck on bullet slip part, where the guy is shooting at you and there is a rope to the left to cut.

Edited by InfamousTruth

You have to parry there attacks RT then pounce on them (Hold) A then while on top of them you need to hit A and the Direction you wanna throw them.

Hope that helps.

I'm stuck on bullet slip part, where the guy is shooting at you and there is a rope to the left to cut.

Thank you for the help. And it did help lol.

That part that your stuck on.. how far away is it from where I got stuck?

Im with StolenKyle. I spent at least 30 minutes trying to figure how to push them in cause somehow I never saw the Parry thing come up. I did manage to slice them in half to where their bodies fell in the whole and blew it up but that was extremely difficult.

The #6 Brother with the flame thrower was easy once i realised pushing in the left thumbstick let you sprint. Now im having problems with him again now that he has an RPG and grenades.

I need help with it since i cant find it anywhere, I'm looking memento in Okiku's Story I cant find this one for some odd reason.

After you have destroyed the first Android Burrow, you need to head back down the

canyon passageway, the memento is between the two forks in the path, the memento is

right below a ledge and can be easily missed, if you did miss it, go to the second tree

that is knocked over and head back the way you came and you will run right in it.

do anyone have image of it or video?

I found the easiest place to pick up the achiev's where you have to slice 3 and 4 enemies at the same time was in Ninja Ninja's story. At one point 10 of them surrounded me....and I did a focused horizontal (X) slice....got like 6 of them at once:uzi:

I found the easiest place to pick up the achiev's where you have to slice 3 and 4 enemies at the same time was in Ninja Ninja's story. At one point 10 of them surrounded me....and I did a focused horizontal (X) slice....got like 6 of them at once:uzi:

dude thanks :) fricken xbox live is down so attempting this game thank you dude

I'm having a little trouble with F*** Gravity (yes I know the symbols are different, I assume we all know what it means) I have the skill where you have Focus Jump. I do that and get Vertical Strike all the way up but it isn't working. Any tips?

The way I got it was I entered focus,Pressed A to jump, and while still in the air do a vertical strike.... You have to have a jumping focus attack unlocked to get it, but if you have it unlocked should be simple