Youtube keeps freezing.

SiR x VeiRoN x

Really annoyed from this,after a few minutes Youtube freezes without an apparent reason,anyone have the same issue? Thanks.

That's been happening a lot since the latest update for YouTube. It froze so much that I said "fuck it" and deleted it from my XBOX. Besides, you might as well watch YouTube on your computer. At least you can upload videos and favorite/comment on videos, unlike on the 360.

Really annoyed from this,after a few minutes Youtube freezes without an apparent reason,anyone have the same issue? Thanks.

Yep, everytime I use it it freezes my console now. It usually happens after I search for something and then press 'B' to back up a page, that's when it freezes. It was one of a few apps I liked having on the 360, it was good for showing people a video rather than gathering around the computer, especially if they're long.

Just used YouTube the other day on my console, and nothing seems to be out of order. The search bar still looks like ass, but all of the updates and patches in the world won't fix that. Perhaps a regional problem, or there was a behind-the-scenes update that didn't quite go as planned.

I have just got to ask you lot, Why don't you just use Youtube on Internet Explorer?

Youtube works beautifully on it. Sometimes I think it loads quicker than Firefox 19 which I have on my PC and I think almost all youtube videos now use HTML5 meaning they all work.

Also they are no restrictions on youtube via IE like there is on that youtube app.

I have just got to ask you lot, Why don't you just use Youtube on Internet Explorer?

Youtube works beautifully on it. Sometimes I think it loads quicker than Firefox 19 which I have on my PC and I think almost all youtube videos now use HTML5 meaning they all work.

Also they are no restrictions on youtube via IE like there is on that youtube app.

Was going to ask exactly this. I always use youtube through the IE app, never had any problems.

yeah i though i was the only one i tried using on multiple Xboxs and it still freezes. and too all the people who keep complaining to the people to use youtube on your computer some people dont have a computer or have 24/7 access to one

yeah i though i was the only one i tried using on multiple Xboxs and it still freezes. and too all the people who keep complaining to the people to use youtube on your computer some people dont have a computer or have 24/7 access to one

No one suggested that... we suggested using it on the Internet Explorer App ON your xbox.

That's been happening a lot since the latest update for YouTube. It froze so much that I said "fuck it" and deleted it from my XBOX. Besides, you might as well watch YouTube on your computer. At least you can upload videos and favorite/comment on videos, unlike on the 360.

No one suggested that... we suggested using it on the Internet Explorer App ON your xbox.

No one said it huh?

Yeah, it's happened to me too. Hence why i don't even bother to use that app anymore.

Would rather not use Internet Explorer at all in all honesty.