Delivery Request Issue

AliasDJA

Currently, I'm not able to register Venison kills on the delivery request's,

but on from that, in the inventory - the items for West New York are not showing as completed even though they are in the Delivery Request list as being completed.

Has anyone else had a similiar issue?, I wil point out that I have been completing this offline since i started - was this issue resolved in the update?

Are you sure you've done em all? Try a youtube location guide to check, as some are easily missed, iirc for deliveries there are 3 in ny, 3 in frontier and 2 in boston, even if you done 6/8 the tracker will show 32% if you miss 2 cities

They don't show up in the log tab untill you've found em. Check out this vid, helped me when i was in your place.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=lbByVujBmaU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DlbByVujBmaU&gl=NL

You're probably missing one assassination contract in frontier somewhere sine he's well hidden, try and find a similar video.

Edited by N3m36

Hi

Have had the same issue with delivery requests, at 66%, the lexington and troys wood ones are showing on my inventory tab to do, but also showing i have all the items, and to return to my contact, when i get to the contact they wave arms etc but do not allow me to complete, I have completed all the rest of them, this is all i need for 100%% grrrrr.... any ideas???

I have finished all the Troy's Wood Delivery Requests and the Lexington Delivery Requests, but when I look at the DNA Tracker I am still at 0%.

Do I have to finish all 3 of the Delivery Requests for the percentage to go up?

Your percentage goes up per area, if you do all frontier deliveries you'll gt 32%, etc.

For a start, because of previous games glitching i ALWAYS play off line.

When i run into issues i updated, and everything seemed to update anD fix the 3/3 issues and not registering delivery request items.

Cleared cache, updated again and then everything unlocked.

- New York & Boston delivery requests completed

- Boston Brawlers challenge completed

Also, have found that if your having issues completing the Encyclopedia - you need to work back from what exactly you are missing.

I was missing Lumberers actions, so I send 3 full convoys full of wood, barrels, muskets, and everything else wood i could make. re-loaded the game save and there they were loading up a cart, and the woman making butter.......needless to say im now at 100%

Good luck,

Alias DJA