Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

Have problems in the game. Or just pissed about glitches post here.http://www.entertainmentfm.com/01.jpghttp://www.entertainmentfm.com/28.jpghttp://www.entertainmentfm.com/03.jpg

http://www.entertainmentfm.com/05.jpghttp://www.entertainmentfm.com/04.jpghttp://www.entertainmentfm.com/29.jpg

Edited by Ro2bin3son9

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Pretty much people camping in non-objective modes and camping the power weapons.

*Shooting a guy a bunch of times and he/she is supposed to be dead, but yet I die really quick.

* Most of the time people team up against me, but yet my teammates never help me.

There is always one or more stupid dlc achievement(s) with each dlc released. Who actually uses a hardlight shield?

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

* Pretty much people camping in non-objective modes and camping the power weapons.

*Shooting a guy a bunch of times and he/she is supposed to be dead, but yet I die really quick.

* Most of the time people team up against me, but yet my teammates never help me.

There is always one or more stupid dlc achievement(s) with each dlc released. Who actually uses a hardlight shield?

Exactly, nobody uses it! They didn't even bother to make an achievement for using the shield to encourage people to use it! I've been playing for 6 hours straight today, and I've only seen one person use it... they only used it once too.

Exactly, nobody uses it! They didn't even bother to make an achievement for using the shield to encourage people to use it! I've been playing for 6 hours straight today, and I've only seen one person use it... they only used it once too.

It's odd. I never saw people with the hard light shield until Castle came up.

It's as if that achievemnt reminded people that the hard light shield was a thing.

They should've just made that into an achievement using it to defend yourself not assassinating a guy that is using it....

The achievement could have just been "Earn a 'Close Call' medal while using the Hardlight Shield."

I agree.

and would it be so hard to include a counter for cumulative achievements?

Same here. They have counters for commendations and challenges, why not achievements?

People pay money for the Season pass, but once the next DLC comes out, the previous DLC maps NEVER come up in games. There needs to be more than the recent dedicated DLC map list - otherwise whats the point in purchasing SP?

This.

I waited until Halo 4 came down in price, forgetting I made the same mistake with Reach in regards to the absence of map specific playlists once a new DLC is released. Regardless of achievements, it would be nice if I could play the content I purchased without the aid of a custom game.

Edited by sargasso

This.

I waited until Halo 4 came down in price, forgetting I made the same mistake with Reach in regards to the absence of map specific playlists once I new DLC is released. Regardless of achievements, it would be nice if I could play the content I purchased without the aid of a custom game.

It's shitty. If you ever want to get together and purposefully go for previous DLC map packs and NOT boost achievements I'd be cool with that :). If you want to boost I can just help you get them but I'd try ATT etc.

It's shitty. If you ever want to get together and purposefully go for previous DLC map packs and NOT boost achievements I'd be cool with that :). If you want to boost I can just help you get them but I'd try ATT etc.

Sure! It helps that you're also in the UK. I'll probably be on in a few minutes time.

My only complaint is that they didn't give it a perfect score.

I am perfectly content with everything they've done to the game.

Do you really think Halo was a 10/10? I think they made some clear errors, but otherwise did a solid job. I tend to see a 9-9.5 on this one...with the .5 going in for the innovation that is Spartan Ops.

My top bitches;

1) Soundtrack is VERY sub-par for HALO, I miss the theme...wish they had come up with something new or better, or just kept it. They had some moments, but nothing like the brilliance of core series from Martin O'Donnell. No Halo 4 going on my Ipod...

2) Aim Assist. I remember Bungie talking about dialing this in over the course of their games and they said "if done right, the gamer will never know it exists." There have been times where I litterally start tracking a baddie without a hand on the stick for 1/2 second or so. I've gotten headshots in MP from WAY too far away, far too often, without even trying...and I am NOT some Halo God (my bodys can be found all over the Halo Maps). I want to hit or miss on my skill...so HALO 4 lacked in that regards.

3) Campaign. Short, and story was just too weak. I wanted to experience Requiem, but most of the campaign is either in some bland tower or not on the planet. I got more enjoyment from the Terminal videos and Spartan Ops than the campaign...yes only 50% of the audience truly cares about campaign...but FFS, they really fell short of making the campaign what it could be. Each of the previous HALOs connected with a portion of the universe (Halo Ring, Covenant, Saving Earth/all life).

4) Poor Character Development. I wanted to kill the Infinity Captain, but they nerfed his removal, that could have been fun to see him get it...and I found Cortana to be annoying and more just eye candy than actually someone I cared about. I felt no connection to this game, and never really felt like I saved anything...just got a free ride home and kicked the cab drivers ass in the end. Or so we think....:rolleyes:

It only doesn't count when you miss

Not really. For some reason I get twice as many kills when I direct connect. Probably because I'm the host more times than not this way. When I don't someone else is the host, which means instead of 3-4 shots to the head/body it takes 7-8.

Also I can't seem to find anyone to play. I ask here on the forums, xbox.com, and random people, and they usually don't want to party up unless it's for achievements. Where's the fun in joining random games all the time?

343 really needs to disable friendly fire on grifball. I know it's to prevent people from launching each other, but they still do it anyway. I'm tired of betraying someone on accident once because they got in my way after I pulled the trigger, and they go for me the rest of the match. Or when I have the ball, and they go ahead and kill me for it.

I think getter CSR 35 "only" in the castle dlc is just plain stupid for the avatar item. Here is the reasons why:

*It seems "CSR" is broken

*It takes too long to get to "35 CSR".

*People who don't have the dlc can't get the avatar item.

*Being a lone wolf sucks.

I agree with all of this. It definitely has to be broken, because after 40+ matches of Castle, I'm still CSR 1. Yet after three matches of Multi-team, I'm CSR 4.

I think getter CSR 35 "only" in the castle dlc is just plain stupid for the avatar item. Here is the reasons why:

*It seems "CSR" is broken

*It takes too long to get to "35 CSR".

*People who don't have the dlc can't get the avatar item.

*Being a lone wolf sucks.

I'm glad other people are having these same issues. It all sorts of absurd.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...