Is anyone working on an achievement guide?

Postmodernmartyr

I have no idea how to do one and currently don't have gold (although I imagine online boosting will be pretty easy and self explanatory)...

But would love to help in any way with anything you need... or someone can explain to me the easiest way to make a guide and I could try my hand...

or we could all do it together?

I have no idea how to do one and currently don't have gold (although I imagine online boosting will be pretty easy and self explanatory)...

But would love to help in any way with anything you need... or someone can explain to me the easiest way to make a guide and I could try my hand...

Relax dude the game just released today just make a thread entitled achievement guide when it is done send it to see if they sticky it.

Here you go:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=180629

If you want to make your own guide, all the information is in the link above. If not, wait until someone starts one and just offer any advice you can.:)

Here you go:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=180629

If you want to make your own guide, all the information is in the link above. If not, wait until someone starts one and just offer any advice you can.:)

Thanks, I appreciate it :)

Relax dude the game just released today just make a thread entitled achievement guide when it is done send it to see if they sticky it.

I'm perfectly relaxed...

I more or less was trying to offer my services to anyone who was starting one...

• 1 month later...