up the hill, second mission

evilernie667

for everybody still trying to get up that damn hill, after the checkpoint, go to the edge of the wall and wait for your buddies to shoot at the germans. wait a few seconds an then go back to where you came from, still behind the dirt wall to a spot where you can see the right side of the german fortifications. now your men should storm up the hill on the right side, making it much easier for you to get up that pain in the ass. hope it helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

WOW!

I hired this from the video shop before reading these forums. Having dominated MW2, MW3, & COD2 I thought this would be a bit of fun & add to my COD experience. But I have to say after 2 friggin hours trying to climb the damn hill this game can blow me. Despite the poor reviews & rants its received I'm going to try and suck it to at least finish it. I agree with those that say the MP achievements are crap, I must admit I believe they ruin most games, the assassins creed series for an example.

I ended up beating the hill by coming on here to rant, after 10 minutes I checked my xbox & the men had cleared the field, all but one ubber Nazi that didn't want to die. He must've taken at least 15 shots to go down. If by any chance someone is reading this thinking like I did 'i'll pick this up for a week it'll be fun" let me tell you now much like others have, DON'T, you'll be more frustrated then you were in the terrible checkpoints during the sniper/mortor scene in COD2.