5 flag conquest

JORDAN K 95

hi i heard they were releasing 5 flag conquest with B2K. will this apply for old maps aswell, like caspian etc.

The original maps won't be changed.

For regular Conquest from what I've seen of gameplay on the PS3, I noticed there were 5 flags on Strike at Karkand, they weren't far apart though, my estimate was 150-200 meters away from each other.

I watched a round of Conquest Assault on Wake Island which was only 3 flags. I think they limit the flags for assault since the teams are smaller on console, and it would be too much to fight for if it was more. So in Conquest Assault (if I'm right) one team starts with all of the flags captured while the other fights to neutralize & capture them.

They shouldn't. There just isn't enough people to spread everyone out with 5 flags. There would be about 5 kills tops throughout the entire game, how is that fun?

dunno but i find caspian border really fun and i get around 5 kills a game with 6000 points. it just seems that theres not enough flags. like in grand bazaar everyone camps in the alley at b flag because 1 team has a and the other has c and they are both fighting for b, where as if there was a d and/or an e that wouldnt happen. and i dont see the point in them putting 5 flag conquest in map packs and not updating the originals

dunno but i find caspian border really fun and i get around 5 kills a game with 6000 points.

But that is done by capturing a flag with NO CONTENTION. Then go to another with no one around and capture that one as well. To me, that's just boring as hell. Yes, you can rack up points, but I want a challenge and feel like I earned the points.

I can see 5 flags working on PC with the extra players, but not on consoles. As much as i love maps like Caspian and Kharg, too often when the teams are well balanced, it seems like the ownership goes back and forth. So many times i have spent games on Caspian capturing B and C, only to realise D has fallen to the enemy. Once we have D back in our control, B or C has fallen again.

Maps like Metro or Bazzar are much more exciting and tense. I have spent many games in a constant battle for the middle objective.

On a side note, a few of my friends who have B2K on PS3 have said they only ever play assault conquest on the new maps, no traditional conquest:(