secret achievements

SENTACOLIS

Controlling all checkpoints is a secret achievement ( also boostable ) but I can't find info on the 3 others. Anybody know anything?

nice find but :

name of this 20G secret cheevo ?

picture ?

if someone want to boost i 've just created a lobby

Makaimura stated it in another thread, but the achievement'is called "like taking candy from a baby".

i didn't saw that in other thread but i know another secret achievement called "first lady" 50G earn 2 ranks (that must be in a row)

thanks to FloralDragon X

EDIT : i think you must reach rank "first lady" instead (my mistake)

Edited by Utako

So we have -

like taking candy from a baby 20pts -occupied all control points

first lady 50pts - reach said rank is what I gathered

may day king 30pts - shot down 256 times (lame)

???

More info than I've found anywhere else, thanks very much. Just 2 levels to go on hard, and it's pissing me off. I wonder if there's a best ship to use....I suck with all of them!

So we have -

like taking candy from a baby 20pts -occupied all control points

first lady 50pts - reach said rank is what I gathered

may day king 30pts - shot down 256 times (lame)

???

More info than I've found anywhere else, thanks very much. Just 2 levels to go on hard, and it's pissing me off. I wonder if there's a best ship to use....I suck with all of them!

By the way, sorry to inform you but you have been torturing yourself by playing through on Hard. I simply played on Easy to unlock all levels and then just changed difficulty to Hard and played the last level - Achievement unlocked! Then I did the same thing for Normal and got that too. Saves a lot of time and frustration I bet :)

The achievements are not stackable, but if you play the last mission again on the corresponding difficulty level for that achievement you will get it too.

So are any of you guys going to be as obsessive-compulsive as Karnage by trying to get the impossible no death achievement? If you are, please say no to the crappy game so we can get more players on good games like Left 4 Dead 2 and Halo 3. No matter how much anyone might meaninglessly care for achievements, Gulti are bad developers who don't deserve your individual support.

Edited by Jaden Arbiter

Nah man... I'm about ready to give up on this crap. I can barely make it through level 3 or 4 in New York without a death. I really want to see a video of a GULTI developer or tester beat the game without dying - let alone on easy difficulty! It is still physically impossible it seems. Unless someone comes up with some crazy foolproof strategy or glitch, we will all be stuck at 170/200 forever (except for those retarded hackers one of whom has 200). Maybe they should do what the devs for Trials HD did and make the achievement easier (in Trials, they took out all of the Hard tracks in a patch to make the "Marathon" achievement easier)... Possibly beat the game on Easy without continuing - that would seem more realistic.

Edited by K4rn4ge
Forgot to add something

• 1 year later...