some1 give me info

what do you mean? info about the game of baseball in general? or where to get it? just wait til it comes out...it is a very simple concept.

if you are hitting (holding the bat and swinging at the ball) try and hit the ball as hard as you can...or at least to a spot on the field where there are no fielders. and then run around the bases in order--if you get back to home, you get a run (1 point).

if you are on defense, try and pitch (throw to the batter) so that the hitter can not hit it. if they do, you either have to catch it in the air for an out, or if you get it when it is rolling throw it to the first base. 3 outs and you get to hit again.

what do you mean? info about the game of baseball in general? or where to get it? just wait til it comes out...it is a very simple concept.

if you are hitting (holding the bat and swinging at the ball) try and hit the ball as hard as you can...or at least to a spot on the field where there are no fielders. and then run around the bases in order--if you get back to home, you get a run (1 point).

if you are on defense, try and pitch (throw to the batter) so that the hitter can not hit it. if they do, you either have to catch it in the air for an out, or if you get it when it is rolling throw it to the first base. 3 outs and you get to hit again.

yea.... i knew that lol like info about the game new features???better graphics ?? i heard there was a new person running the game so im looking forward to it and much better player movement

• 4 weeks later...