win the world series in GM mode-50

break home run record for a game-25

break all time homer record-75

break steal record per game-25

strike out 20 batters in a game-50

be MVP-50

win a game in play now with every team-50

win a total of 1,000 games in GM mode (no simming)-100

and then similar player achievements close to NBA 2k7's where each player has a specific requirement...

those are just off the top of my head. Whats yours?

Guest CC99999

1. Beat every team 60

2. Pitch a no hitter 25

3. Pitch a perfect game 50

4. Hit for the cycle 30

5. Win the world series 50

6. Win back to back world series 50

7. Dynesty (win three world series in a row) 100

8. Hit back to back homeruns 20

9. Hit back to back to back homeruns 40

10. Butterfingers- commit five errors in a game 0

11. Golden Sumbrero- strike out four times in a game 0

12. Yankees Red Sox- win this rivarly on HOF difficulty 20

13. Cards Cubs - " "

14. Dodgers Giants - " "

15. Masochist - Play 162 game season with the Tampa Bay Devil Rays (no simming) - 515

i think they need to have a season in franchise with no simming. that way to stop everyone from renting it just for points.:rolleyes:

Anyone else?

that would be cool. have two achievements: one for winning a 162-game season+world series (can use simming) worth maybe 30 or 40 points. And then one where you do not sim at all "REAL world series champs" worth 100ish or more...cuz that would take a looooonnnggg time.

Also, I did not fully read every persons' list so I might be repeating some, BUT some other fun possibilities:

-Successfully execute a double steal

-Successfully execute a suicide squeeze

-Get out of a pickle and make it to the next base

-Turn a triple play

-Turn 5 double plays in one game

-Strike out 20 in one game

-Win the Cy Young Award

-Win the MVP Award

-Hit 2 Grand Slams in one game (with any player)

-Hit 3 HR with one player in one game

-Pickoff a runner on any base

-Throw out 3 attempted base stealers in one game

• 3 weeks later...
that would be cool. have two achievements: one for winning a 162-game season+world series (can use simming) worth maybe 30 or 40 points. And then one where you do not sim at all "REAL world series champs" worth 100ish or more...cuz that would take a looooonnnggg time.

Also, I did not fully read every persons' list so I might be repeating some, BUT some other fun possibilities:

-Get out of a pickle and make it to the next base

It's called a rundown not a pickle.

All of these old threads really need to stop being revisited folks, especially to make comments that aren't needed.

Even more so when they are correcting someone for no reason.

The definition of "being caught in a pickle" in baseball means being caught in a rundown. So you basically just said "It's called a rundown, not a rundown" is that what you intended to do. This is a facicous statement and doesn't require a reply.

I hope they have 50 achievements in this game worth 1000 points.....I like Import am a HUGE Baseball fan, I remember when the last MVP Baseball game was out I played every game with all 4 of my teams (Single A, Double A, Triple A and MLB)...So i hope they have some long term achievements and its not real glitchy like last seasons.

Some I would like to see are:

40/40

-Have a player on your team become a member of the 40/40 club.

Nolan Ryan

-Pitch 7 No-hitters throughout your career

Barry Bonds

-Have a player become a member of the 500/500 club.

1 Time only

-Pitch a No Hitter in the world series.

Red Sox Fan

-Come back from being down 3-0 in a playoff series and win.

Those are just a few I would like to see, probably wont happen

lf they do have rivalries in this game they need to have a White Soxs and Cubs Achievement called "The Battle Over Chi-Town". l am a huge Sox fan and used to play High Heat for the old xbox all the time.

Achievement tho should have something like this

Win GM of the Year

Win the World Series

Win the All-Star Game

Win a HomeRun Derby

Win Rookie of the year Award

Batting Title

Cy Young

Win a Game online

Rivalry Games

Setting/Earning Records

Earning a Gold Glove for ever position worth 5 Points Each

All of these old threads really need to stop being revisited folks, especially to make comments that aren't needed.

Even more so when they are correcting someone for no reason.

The definition of "being caught in a pickle" in baseball means being caught in a rundown. So you basically just said "It's called a rundown, not a rundown" is that what you intended to do. This is a facicous statement and doesn't require a reply.

I love baseball and hope that this game comes through. I know most people hate EA basketball and football games, but I'm the opposite. I hate 2K baseball and wish they would bring back MVP Baseball, but hopefully this game changes that opinion.

On the other hand, "pickle" is the game that kids play in which they run from one base to another while trying to dodge balls being thrown at them. A "rundown" is a term used in baseball for situations where a baserunner is either caught stealing or caught trying to advance an extra base as a result of the play. The player runs back and forth trying not to get tagged with the ball by the opposing team. The only similarity between the two is the fact that a person tries to dodge the ball. Every coach that I have played for refers to the situation as a rundown, not a pickle. Most coaches don't even know what pickle is. Pickle involves throwing, while a rundown is basically a footrace and a mindgame between a few players. No where in my case, do I see myself saying "It's called a rundown, not a rundown."

I love baseball and hope that this game comes through. I know most people hate EA basketball and football games, but I'm the opposite. I hate 2K baseball and wish they would bring back MVP Baseball, but hopefully this game changes that opinion.

In my opinion it goes Mlb The Show, 2k, MVP, then all the others.

I thought of a few more

• Unlock every cooperstown player (assuming their locked)
  • Unlock every legendary park (assuming their locked)
  • Win over 1,000 games.
  • Beat every MLB team at least 5 times
  • Unlocked every alternate/classic jersey
  • be ranked in the top 500 online