top 15 players....

Fonkey Monkey

As long as nobody picks A-Rod, I'm ok.

They should trade him to Al-Qaeda, maybe then we'd win the war on terror.

a-rod isn't that bad the only reason people don't like him is b/c he's in NY if he was with a team like tampa or the orioles the fans would love him and i think he would do better not having to live up a 200mil+ contract

A-Rod is disliked in New York because he hasn't delivered what the organization expected. He has a tough time at third because it is a whole new position for him, even after 2 years of playing it, but some people don't recognize that fact. The ball comes out sharper and takes different hops than from short and you have to play it differently yet people only look at the numbers because they need an excuse to blame someone when they don't win the World Series. That's why us Red Sox fans survive. We're not used to winning the whole thing so it doesn't really bother us because as everyone knows, there's always next year.

Fonkey, the game came out today (2/27) and it is great. Good luck at tryouts. Mine are in a few weeks. What position do you play and what level are you at?

ask just about anyone on a baseball team, 3rd is the hardest position.

i play outfield and 2nd base. today was the first day of like 6 of tryouts. i did ok, but i need to work on my speed, we ran the 60 yard dash they didnt tell us our times but i got around 8-9 seconds. nothing mind blowing but its aight.

ps. i got the game right after i walked home. im about to play it but i gotta finish my alfredo noodles first:o

edit: oh yea ima freshman so ill prolly just make the C team cuz we have 12 returning letterman and were state champs so theres no way ill make jv this year

As long as you make it everything is good. I'm a sophomore and will probably play for the J.V. team and by a slim chance, the Varsity team. I play second and outfield too.

thats crazy. i played 2B usually. and if there was a double header, i usually played LF in the 2nd game.

that was in high school... now i just play in a couple beer leagues in softball. its still good, but NOT baseball. enjoy it while it lasts. :drunk