Second to last Secret Achievement

I posted this on the other thread, but figured it be easier for people to see it here. Six of the secret achievements are visible on the MLB 2K7 achievement page except this new one which was unlocked by BigD 420Chief so congrats go to him for getting it.

"win an online league or tourney" for 50

He also managed a triple play so that wasn't the other one.

I still think the last one is unlock everything in the skybox, still trying to figure out the last codes for the topps cards.

you can probally get this one just like you can get the college hoops 2k7 tourney win and tourney champion. Set it up for 4 players, but only 2 will have to play. Manage the schedule and determine the winner of each first round game. The person who is helping you will play you in the championship game and they you can win the tourney for this achievement. Can probally do the same thing for league, but you will need 8 to start instead of 4.

you can probally get this one just like you can get the college hoops 2k7 tourney win and tourney champion. Set it up for 4 players, but only 2 will have to play. Manage the schedule and determine the winner of each first round game. The person who is helping you will play you in the championship game and they you can win the tourney for this achievement. Can probally do the same thing for league, but you will need 8 to start instead of 4.

Yes, that is exactly how he did it, thanks for explaining, I should have done it, so thank you