Secret Achievements ...

N30CHAOS

Thought I'd post two of secret achievements that I got so far ...

Won the league MVP award - 30 points, play a 10 game season (you can play more if you wish) and have the most valuable player on your team

Pitched a complete game no-hitter - 100 points, play 9 innings without allowing a hit by opposing team

feel free to add to this thread your secret achivements unlocked and BTW,

i'm looking for someone to help me get the 5-in-row wins achivement and I will help you as well ... send me a message if your interisted

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/fQ/6T/1ICLiGJhbC9FFQUbXVdRGEZBL2FjaC8wLzEAAAAA5+fn+7wOZg==.jpg

The Cycle

Hit a single, double, triple, and Home Run in one game with the same player. Astounding.

Got kind of lucky with this one. I knew it would be a secret achievement and when I had a single, double and triple in the 9th... you better believe I was aiming for that homer. My first cycle in a while. Hadn't had one in a baseball game since All Star Baseball 2003.

you wont be disappointed. this game is AMAZING! i would give it a 9.5 outta 10. its just gorgeous looking and plays great.

the only gripe i have so far is the albert pujols stance is very shitty.

thats too bad about pujols. you think that would be the stance they spend the most time on mimicing.

oh well, as long as Santana is the #1 guy in stats. and they have Pat Neshek's sidearm/submarine choppy delivery down, i will give it a ten. ;) :p

The only thing I have a problem with is the little in-game load screens. Does anyone else get these? When I hit a home run or strike someone out, a little box saying loading appears.

I bet one is for winning a Gold Glove and/or Silver Slugger. Maybe the Triple Crown. I would agree with the buying everything in the skybox as one.

Just a quick reminder...

If you don't see it listed here, then please make sure to post it here!

How? Go to xbox.com, click My Xbox, View Games, Click MLB, and then Copy/Paste the secret information (and the pictures) into the Submit thread. Then we can give you proper credit (that is, if we don't have it).

Thanks

you wont be disappointed. this game is AMAZING! i would give it a 9.5 outta 10. its just gorgeous looking and plays great.

the only gripe i have so far is the albert pujols stance is very shitty.

Actually, his stance is rather close to what it truly is. I read an article either last season or the season before where it broke down his swing and it's pretty good.

I don't think anybody said this, but I bet one will be to pitch a perfect game. It is different than no hitter and is harder because you can't walk anybody or your teammates can't make any errors. Can't wait for my wife to pick this up for me and for saturday for the gsl to start.

I pitched a perfect game, only unlocks the "no hitter" achievement.

I also Won three World Series in a row in Franchise (Simming, however) and that didn't unlock anything, I hoped it would be one of them

Does anyone think one of the secret achievements might be a Triple Play? I've been trying to get one by making the other teams sliders for speed and acceleration to 0 and putting all my infield gloves and throws etc. at 100 and then using the cheats for "Rocket Arms" and Hitting to "Batter Down" for only grounders. Then I just load the bases up with no outs. I got so friggin' close several times.

Anyone already got a triple play?

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Tx/DV/1YCLiGJhbC9ECgUMGgQfXyVBL2FjaC8wLzgwMDAAAAAA5+fn+voQUQ==.jpg

10 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Acquired 2/28/2007

Ejected!

Ejected from a ballgame? Double Check!

Beat me to posting this one.

I thought this would be one. So I kept beaning batters. Finally my manager came out to yell at the ump. I pounded away on the A button to get my anger up. Then got ejected and an achievement.:woop:

I got another one

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/oh/Tw/0oCLiGJhbC9AFQUbXVdRGEZBL2FjaC8wLzQAAAAA5+fn-d8UuQ==.jpg

Burglar

Stole home plate. You the man

And the pitcher hitting a homerun is a good idea, I'll try that soon.

Anyway picked off someone at first? Maybe that's one, too?

please tell me this is after getting a wild pitch and not you literally stealing home

please tell me this is after getting a wild pitch and not you literally stealing home

Actually stealing home, I went for it and the pitcher threw to the catcher and then I collided into him and he dropped the ball.

Also I set up a National League game, put the sliders way up for hitting homeruns and power for the pitcher, put him in slot 1 in the lineup on an away team, and just kept "restarting" the game in the menu till I hit a homerun with him and I didn't get an achievement. Oh well, it was a good idea DisturbedDan.

I'm still trying for picking off a baserunner at 1st and a triple play. Anyone done these, let me know.

Well hitting a home run with a pitcher doesn't give you an achievement. Nor does hitting a grand slam with a pitcher. Nor a grand slam with a normal batter. I went into rosters slide all of the pirates stats all the way down.

Then slide all of my teams stats up. I also won the game 36-0 so holding the opposing team to zero runs doesn't give you any achievements either