Achievement Discussion

Ravens516

what i did to get it was i took the pittsburgh pirates and moved all their mlb players to aaa and took the aaa players and put them in mlb... i then put the diffaculty on the easyest 1 and messed with the sliders to my advantage , then i used the yankees chin min wang or however his name is spelled and threw the pitch the game recomended where it recomended and 27 strikeouts later you get the achievement. i hope this helps people if they need it

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well last night i did what i did on mlb 2k6, i went into the rosters and picked a team i was playing against, and put all there stats to 0 then i picked the yankees and put all my stats to 100.I unlocked some achievements like: steal 2 bases with one player, steal two bases on the same play with two runners, strikeout 3 batters in one inning, 5 base hits with one player, and hit a 450+ homerun but for some reason didn't get, 3 HR with one player and i think i had 3 batters with 4 HR, 20 points in a game and my score was 52 to 0, also didn't get the achievement for stricking out every batter, and also steal 6 bases with your team and i had 12 steals.

Does anyone know if those achievements that i didn't get was because i edited the team. the thing i don't get is that i unlocked some.

usually i like playing sport games legit but i'm not the greatest baseball player lol

Any help will be appreciated thanks

if anyone is having hard time to get some achievements try this i do it for about every sport game. Which ever team you are go to the roster management and edit all their attributes as high as they can go. Which ever team you want to play againts edit their attributes and make them as low as they can go. This way it will be much easy to do alot of the achievements and you will have most of them quick.

I did this with the yankess i made them all the way up and made pittsburgh all the way low. I got the 20 run achievement in the first inning.....

how did you do this. how can you make the batter deck the catcher so he drops the balls because everytime i steal home he just slides

nevermind just got the achievement !!!!!!! i got it with jeter . i attempted to steal home then when i got close to the catcher i ran back to third and the cather over threw 3rd so i just ran home and got it !!!!

As anyone else having a hell of a time getting triples? Because every time I hit it in the gap and it gets by the defense they always play it perfect off the wall and theres never enough time to get to third.

Plus when theres a close play at say second the computer always gets the call. I fired from left field to second with plenty of time to tag the runner and I never get the tag? Is anyone else getting calls like this?

I won a game 21-0 on pro difficulty and did not get the achievement. THe only reason i could think of is that i saved the game in the middle of the 5th inning then continued it later. Does any1 know if thats y i didnt get it or is it glitched? Sum1 help.