Spinning MW2 10th prestige emblem unlockable unless hacked?

Gdubbz

still no way to unlock it and there never will be. the last six months of iw's support on this game will go down as one of the great fails in video game history. Its such a shame because it is a great game that just needs some fixing and finishing touches.

Totally. And to anyone that blames the whole Activision lawsuit for this, they still put out map packs. If they can do that they should be able to put out a patch.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still no way to unlock it and there never will be. the last six months of iw's support on this game will go down as one of the great fails in video game history. Its such a shame because it is a great game that just needs some fixing and finishing touches.

Meh, don't count IW out just yet... If I were to guess, and this is a snowball's chance in hell, MW2 might get an update 11/9/10 aka Black Ops release date. It would be silly for IW to release a patch prior to BO release as most of the people on here, or who have the credentials to unlock the coin, would get it and then shelve MW2 for the newly released BO.

If at the end of November, there's still nothing from IW, then yes, I'd agree that we're all screwed out of the coin and other little patches that would make the game that much better.

Meh, don't count IW out just yet... If I were to guess, and this is a snowball's chance in hell, MW2 might get an update 11/9/10 aka Black Ops release date. It would be silly for IW to release a patch prior to BO release as most of the people on here, or who have the credentials to unlock the coin, would get it and then shelve MW2 for the newly released BO.

If at the end of November, there's still nothing from IW, then yes, I'd agree that we're all screwed out of the coin and other little patches that would make the game that much better.

thats very wishful thinking. If you want it so bad just hack it.

Saw a guy last night who was on his 4th prestige and he had it.

Totally. And to anyone that blames the whole Activision lawsuit for this, they still put out map packs. If they can do that they should be able to put out a patch.

The map packs were started before the final game was complete. They started those maps while doing the ones that came with the game. All they had to do was polish/ debug and release. So yeah, I still blame activision for the most part.

thats very wishful thinking. If you want it so bad just hack it.

Saw a guy last night who was on his 4th prestige and he had it.

Would you trust someone to system link that for you I sure woldent

Unless you know a way to get the new dash on-line on a jtag

according to another guy some place else his "friend" has the only known rebooter and he wont be releasing it to the public I think he was called billy bull shiter .anyways off I go to get killed on black ops with my epic max 8 streak.

I am going to have to politely disagree with you, and i base my arguement on fact. 402 has already stated that the last patch to fix OMA, the rock glitch, and a few other things, was already shot down, and there is not word on any future patches. This game is what it is. the good news is the game is still very playable, especially with so many people now moving to black ops.

• 2 months later...
You would think by this point someone would just spill the beans. I mean who cares at this point to hold back?

My theory is that they can't fix it, they've tried everything but are too embarrassed to say anything. or that they gave up and are to embarrassed to say anything.

Ya they don't care about this game if they did they would have fixed it a long time ago. They have closed the box on this one and moved on. don't expect anything more from IW.

Well it could be worse then not unlocking an emblem. You could have a horrible spawn system, crazy knifing mechanics and invincible campers like some other COD game I won't mention.

I could actually see them sorting it out just before the release of the next IW made COD game as a sort of "we fixed it, it took forever but we done it!"

they will never fix it. Robert Bowling has already said there are not plans to fix the game any further. Also they will likely never acknowledge what was broken with the spinning emblem. I say likely because it is possible they will say something, but its a 99.9% chance they wont.

402 made the below comment about the spinning tenth emblem. It doesnt really prove anything since his wording is vague. By saying "intended" it could mean that if it wasnt glitched it would unlock. Or "intended" could mean that its supposed to be hard and thats why its not unlocked.

@KingCBass All I can say is it was intended to be the last thing you ever unlocked and therefore extremely rare. Never proven achievable.

edit: I read his comment as, if the emblem wasnt glitched, then it would be awarded for completing all challenges. It would be the thing that makes the most sense.

Edited by MC B0B x360a

402 made the below comment about the spinning tenth emblem. It doesnt really prove anything since his wording is vague. By saying "intended" it could mean that if it wasnt glitched it would unlock. Or "intended" could mean that its supposed to be hard and thats why its not unlocked.

@KingCBass All I can say is it was intended to be the last thing you ever unlocked and therefore extremely rare. Never proven achievable.

edit: I read his comment as, if the emblem wasnt glitched, then it would be awarded for completing all challenges. It would be the thing that makes the most sense.

interesting, but I thought it's been proven that geting all chalenges is not what unlocks it.

maybe you can make it your goal to get all chanllenges.

About time 402 came out and said something about it. I guess that means its really glitched then?

• 2 months later...

Now these are going to sound really stupid but hear me out, my first theory is that you have to be LV.70 ANY prestige, have any gun WITH ACOG scope, then do a '360' spinning to the right like the emblem. My second one is that you have to get a 402 killsteak in a private match or even split screen (for split screen you can enable live unlocks). I can't say iv'e tried either method, the reason being I just haven't been up for the long amounts of time I would have to put in.

Edited by gamer649

Now these are going to sound really stupid but hear me out, my first theory is that you have to be LV.70 ANY prestige, have any gun WITH ACOG scope, then do a '360' spinning to the right like the emblem. My second one is that you have to get a 402 killsteak in a private match or even split screen (for split screen you can enable live unlocks). I can't say iv'e tried either method, the reason being I just haven't been up for the long amounts of time I would have to put in.

I don't even know where to begin....

I don't even know where to begin....

...With the statement 402 said about it supposed to being one of the last things you unlock, after you've unlocked(or done, cant remember the exact phrasing) everythig else, maybe :)

...With the statement 402 said about it supposed to being one of the last things you unlock, after you've unlocked(or done, cant remember the exact phrasing) everythig else, maybe :)

Oh no...this thread again!!!! we all know how it was supposed to unlock. It was supposed to unlock after completing all challenges in the game, but its glitched. Simple