Phantom Pain DLC

this dlc will appear in the next mgsv game aka the phantom pain
Yeah but he wants to make sure that he'll get the DLC. It's supposed to be free for people that bought Ground Zeroes "early" is what Kojima said IIRC.

Edit:

Just to clarify further here's a image of the sticker that was on the wrapping/box or whatever.

http://i.imgur.com/rB2I4kG.png

Maybe it's only retail disc exclusive?

Would be pretty shitty of them not to give it to their digital supporters.

Haven't got my physical copy yet so I'm unsure.

Edited by mcnichoj

I know it is for the next game.....but if you get the retail version there is a code you need to activate,do i not need one with a downloaded version??

no you don't the bonus dlc will also be included in the digital copy of the game you must register your copy of the retail version at core.konami.com with the code included

Edited by Utako

What is this DLC you guys are talking about? I just got my copy and all that comes with the game is the Raiden DLC, I dont see any code I need to register either(I have the European Version btw). I know buying GZ is supposed to unlock several things in PP but I thought they would be linked to your save file. :confused:

What is this DLC you guys are talking about? I just got my copy and all that comes with the game is the Raiden DLC, I dont see any code I need to register either(I have the European Version btw). I know buying GZ is supposed to unlock several things in PP but I thought they would be linked to your save file. :confused:

I got also a European Version fresh today and the PHANTOM PAIN DLC came along with it which will be available in the upcoming MGSV game. Sadly the code is not working yet, getting errors. Surely it'll work properly when the games comes out.

I got also a European Version fresh today and the PHANTOM PAIN DLC came along with it which will be available in the upcoming MGSV game. Sadly the code is not working yet, getting errors. Surely it'll work properly when the games comes out.

so I wonder how us digital buyers get the dlc ??

i know it said if you buy the game when it firsts come out you get access to the Phantom Pain DLC stuff. But i downloaded the game and im not sure if i will get it ? help ?

I did the same. Downloaded the 360 version from the marketplace. I figured, worst case scenario is I'll just have to contact Konami customer support to ensure I get the bonuses that I'd get had I purchased a physical copy.

Most likely on the marketplace WHEN the game comes out officially. If it'll be for free!? That's the other question.

No, it won't. This is an exclusive Konami Core bonus we're talking about. They won't release it to the marketplace. It's available solely via the code that you redeem on the Konami Core website.

Think Ubisoft and Uplay. You have to use Uplay to get the rewards. Same deal.

No, it won't. This is an exclusive Konami Core bonus we're talking about. They won't release it to the marketplace. It's available solely via the code that you redeem on the Konami Core website.

Think Ubisoft and Uplay. You have to use Uplay to get the rewards. Same deal.

Well I don't really care much, got the code via my retail-copy.

yeah, my bad. I only looked over the game before going to work and thought the dlc that comes inside was the raiden mission. Just checked and its the PP dlc. :p

Well I don't really care much, got the code via my retail-copy.

Well, then. Congratulations on wasting the time of everyone looking for a legitimate answer with your completely useless posts in this thread.

Bonus points for the devil-may-care attitude and response, thus completely admitting you were wasting everyone's time and didn't give a shit about it, when I pointed out that you didn't seem to understand at all what any of us were talking about.

A+

Edited by ThePumpkinKing

That was for Hitman: Sniper Challenge. And it didn't have anything to do with preordering the game. It was a "have this just because we have it" type of deal.

They did it for Ryse and the other XBOne launch games as well.

Doesn't seem to be the case here though, since not an Xbox Live code. Looks like the only way forward is to try contacting Konami support.

no codes were included in the retail or digital dl. They have a Konami store for points and if you had it pre ordered you got raiden dlc on Xbox and a different one on ps3,4.

To get the unlocks for phantom pain you have to play and get all the ach, s ranks and that unlocks stuff for phantom pain as well as challenge achs