PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Madden NFL 08
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
Gooseboxer

Cajun8ter's Gamercard
How about a clear and concise way of DEFLECTING 4 PASSES???

Please make it simple in instructions....this is impossible..
Gooseboxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:16 AM   #2
Kona Palangi

Kona Palangi's Gamercard
This one is absurdly easy. Use two controllers, one for each team. While selecting a play for the opposing team, choose Fake Field Goal (pass) and opt for an Engage 8 defense (your profile). Hike the ball while scrambling backwards and gently tap and release a button for a corresponding receiver. When it is in the air force the offensive receivers to dive prematurely and your defensive backs will all converge on the ball. If they do not intercept it they will certainly deflect it. Again, this also works extremely well for the interception achievements

If you need any additional help hit me up with a FR and I'll walk you through the process.

Kona Palangi
Kona Palangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
supesim a allstar game with 15 minute quarters...make sure you use the broncos.

"It is done then. Your schemes, like you, are put to rest." - Alta´r Ibn La-Ahad
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:56 AM   #4
Bjernagris

Send a message via Skype™ to Bjernagris

Bjernagris's Gamercard
Thx a LOT Kona for that tip, got it in 15 mins after trying to sim around 20 games. Awesome!

100k GS on 19/05/10 unlocked with "Well Played" achv (60G) in Dante's Inferno
200k GS on 08/12/11 unlocked with "Master Collector" achv (20G) in Game Chest: Solitaire (WP)
Bjernagris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:36 AM   #5
theOgrius

theOgrius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Finally got this one after looking around here and consolidating. First set your sliders to max except for interceptions, set it to 0. Set the cpu's sliders to all 0. Play as the Steelers vs. the Browns. Make sure your key player is Polamalu as a Smart Safety. If you don't know you select it with RB/LB at the team select screen. Set it to rookie and 15 minute quarters and supersim the game. Putting just a couple of these together I could only get 2 sometimes 3 deflections a game. After doing this I simmed 4 times, though I actually got the achievment on the 2nd. I got 3, 4, 6, 6 in each game respectively. Should work pretty well.

Currently Working On
Final Fantasy XIII-2 * Skyrim
theOgrius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:04 AM   #6
fuzzbecool219
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by theOgrius View Post
Finally got this one after looking around here and consolidating. First set your sliders to max except for interceptions, set it to 0. Set the cpu's sliders to all 0. Play as the Steelers vs. the Browns. Make sure your key player is Polamalu as a Smart Safety. If you don't know you select it with RB/LB at the team select screen. Set it to rookie and 15 minute quarters and supersim the game. Putting just a couple of these together I could only get 2 sometimes 3 deflections a game. After doing this I simmed 4 times, though I actually got the achievment on the 2nd. I got 3, 4, 6, 6 in each game respectively. Should work pretty well.

This is not wrking for me the most I'm gettin is 2 ugh!!!!
fuzzbecool219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:29 PM   #7
Dom7777

Dom7777's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
That worked for me, thanks
Dom7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:01 PM   #8
Dante250

Dante250's Gamercard

That actually took me a couple of games sims, but still worked thanks ^_^
Dante250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #9
PointPlaceWI

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona Palangi View Post
This one is absurdly easy. Use two controllers, one for each team. While selecting a play for the opposing team, choose Fake Field Goal (pass) and opt for an Engage 8 defense (your profile). Hike the ball while scrambling backwards and gently tap and release a button for a corresponding receiver. When it is in the air force the offensive receivers to dive prematurely and your defensive backs will all converge on the ball. If they do not intercept it they will certainly deflect it. Again, this also works extremely well for the interception achievements

If you need any additional help hit me up with a FR and I'll walk you through the process.

Kona Palangi
Thank god for this. This was the the only achievement I couldn't actually get legit and I tried supersimming over 50 games using above mentioned tricks and never got it. When I was playing legit and I had interceptions on 0 and 15 minute quarters, I had 25+ interceptions a game with maybe 3 or 4 swats even though I pressed the swat button every single time.

Last edited by PointPlaceWI; 03-16-2010 at 08:27 PM.
PointPlaceWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:51 PM   #10
Big Brenski

Big Brenski's Gamercard
Easy

I found this one easy, just got it in a game after playing enough
Big Brenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:38 PM   #11
BAMF Sangwich

FreedMania's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
I tried a couple ways simming but this got me my achievement
BAMF Sangwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:33 AM   #12
TOBY DA THUG

TOBY 1K NO BE's Gamercard
Quote:
You the man!!!

That worked first time after I followed exactly what you said (6 deflects)! Thanks man, appreciate that so much!

TOBY DA THUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:09 AM   #13
mooongerm

digi del boy's Gamercard
this really isnt working for me.....

those that are successfull with this achievement....are you using edited rosters and sliders?
Old 09-29-2010, 04:34 AM   #14
Cashin

Cashin's Gamercard
For this I used....

Broncos (you) Vs. Texans

Sliders full in your favor (EXCEPT INTERCEPTIONS!)
15-Minutes Quarters
Rookie Difficulty
FS J. Lynch - Smart Safety

Only simmed it once.

Bleep Bloop. Achievement Unlocked

Let the might of the Broncos be known!
Cashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:33 AM   #15
bigsilentrob

BigSilentRob's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'll have to give this a shot. This is one of the 6 achievements I have left on this game. I'm only 7 games into my season though. I figure by the time I win the Super Bowl, I should have the remaining 6 or close to it.

Currently Playing
Angry Birds : Space (WP)
Forza Motorsport 5 (One)
Lego Lord of the Rings (360)
Uno and Friends (WP)

bigsilentrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:48 AM   #16
bigsilentrob

BigSilentRob's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante250 View Post

I used this method and after 5 games of super simming, finally got it.

Currently Playing
Angry Birds : Space (WP)
Forza Motorsport 5 (One)
Lego Lord of the Rings (360)
Uno and Friends (WP)

bigsilentrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:41 AM   #17
essecks

essechoplex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashin View Post
For this I used....

Broncos (you) Vs. Texans

15-Minutes Quarters
Rookie Difficulty

Only simmed it once.

Holy crap, got it using these settings in one sim.
essecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:32 PM   #18
shrocky2

shrocky2's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante250 View Post

This was the only way I was able to get this last achievement...Thanks a Bunch
shrocky2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #19
mig0

MIG0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Ive tried this twice and so far the Browns have slaughtered the Steelers, with scores of something like 96-70. 2 straight games. I'm going to try Broncos vs Browns now on All-madden level.... At least I won with the Broncos but they were down 64-25 after the half. I resimmed against buffalo and got the achievement. I had selected bly as the smart corner but it was lynch who ended up getting 8 deflections.
mig0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #20
nappster187

Nappster187's Gamercard
I got it while simulating the games..... i made it like 15 min. quarters and got 80% in 1 game.... including the x amount of fumbles by same player...

Completed Retail & DLC: 28
latest: Madden NFL 25(xb1 & 360)

Completed Arcade: 7
Latest: Uno Rush
nappster187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:42 PM   #21
Aberrant Simon

Aberrant Simon's Gamercard
Quote:
For this I used....

Broncos (you) Vs. Texans

15-Minutes Quarters
Rookie Difficulty

Only simmed it once.

This worked great! I didn't even do the sliders full, but yeah 1st try and it unlocked! GO BRONCOS!
Aberrant Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #22
haze addict

haze addict's Gamercard
Thank you so much this helped out a lot using the broncos and lynch

haze addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:42 PM   #23
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
For this I used....

Broncos (you) Vs. Texans

15-Minutes Quarters
Rookie Difficulty

Only simmed it once.

First try was 3, second was 0, third was

This achievement sucks:

1st Try: 3
2nd Try: 0
3rd Try: 1
4th Try: 2
5th Try: 0

*Sigh*

Yup gave up after 5.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:22 PM   #24
L0gic Zer0

L0gic Zer0's Gamercard
Quote:
For this I used....

Broncos (you) Vs. Texans

15-Minutes Quarters
Rookie Difficulty

Only simmed it once.

I got this in two SIMS. I was going to give a couple of tries and try another way but this worked
Four more for 1K.
L0gic Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:00 PM   #25
jyancor

Jay whY01's Gamercard
Quote:
Works like a charm man, thanks. It took me 6 years to get this since I was trying to do it myself. Got it on my 3rd supersim.

Last edited by jyancor; 01-03-2014 at 03:05 PM.
jyancor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:49 PM   #26
ZeFiendishness

GherkinReturns's Gamercard
Quote:
its not often ill comment on a solution as i tend to find most of them specific in circumstance but Jason Christ, did as you said, simmed one game and up it pops.

Thank you so much, it was really starting to boil my piss